View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 10:28 AM   #8930
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

A Slave Orgy Like No Other Ipswich

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Lilith Luxe ,Mona Wales ,Mickey Mod ,Marco Banderas ,Bella Rossi ,Kira Noir
Genres: muscular ,slim ,Slave ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,other hair color ,shaped ,Kinky ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English
Senior slaves Bella Rossi and Mona Wales show the ropes to two incredibly eager newcomers in a competition orgy of epic proportions! James Mogul and Aiden Starr have their hands full teaching two cock hungry newbies how to fuck, suck and serve in a roomful of lifestyle players and kinky swingers. Lilith Luxe and Kira Noir are pushed to their limits, enduring an endless stream of pussy and ass torment, all while being teased with the coveted red and black collars reserved for deserving senior slaves. In this, the first of two installments, Lilith Luxe explodes with orgasms while being fisted by Aiden and covered with a string of clothes pins that the house guests ultimately rip from her as she screams in . This delicious, greedy trainee is then zapped, caned and fucked, while Mona Wales helps her through her ordeal, taking on a serious ass pummeling for herself by Mickey Mod’s enormous cock. Will Lilith learn to control her endless orgasming and earn her collar? Can Mona keep this trainee slut in line? Stay tuned for part two, coming soon.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Slave Orgy Like No Other

Tough Little Juliette Sand Fork

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Juliette March
Genres: Humiliation ,Electro Plug ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,LezDom ,mixed ,Slave ,Tens Unit ,Electrical Play ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English
Juliette March is made to kneel on wired hot copper sheeting with a copper pipe behind her elbows stringing her elbows high and her arms back. Mistress Lorelei Lee intend on giving Juliette a farewell she’ll never forget. She enlists the perfect tool for this moment: the tazer. Sending shock all through Juliette’s body, Lorelei is slowing breaking Juliette into a trusting and obedient electro slave. With some ruthless zaps to the tough, she shows Juliette the road to walk down.
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 847.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Little Juliette

Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3 Settimo Torinese

Drusillas elbows are bound very tightly together, her nipples are clamped again. She is placed on the table and hogtied.
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusillas First Hogtie - Part 3

BondageCafe - Emily Addisona, Mary Jane - Part 2 [wmbcv-0392] Mazeppa

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex
Below is the text from the original update... Next up, a nice change of pace - but not that big a change. Kobe contacted me quite awhile ago about getting together.
Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3530kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 457.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Emily Addisona, Mary Jane - Part 2 [wmbcv-0392]

Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3 Cowansville

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Drool streams from under the harness gag as Dr. Cupcakes places Amanda in a tight clear strap hogtie. Utilizing her harness gag, a ziptie is used to pull and secure her head back. Amanda is then left to struggle, drool, and endure her bondage. Eventually the Dr. returns and places her on her side. He is about to leave Amanda for the evening, but he is not happy with the experiments thus far, so he flips the lights back on. He feels that Amanda could have done a better job struggling, so he returns and orders her to struggle harder and smacks her tits as incentive. That's better, she can't hardly move at all, but she manages to flop around quite nicely... much better. I also added a little behind the scenes footage at the end of the clip.
Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clear Strap Hogtie for Amanda - Part 3

Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2 Ridgedale

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I release Summer from her neckrope and make her sit in a chair. I bind her ankles crossed before I stuff 2 large pairs of panties in her mouth. I wrap tape around her head to make sure they stay there. I pick her up and place her face down on an old steamer trunk. She loses a shoe in the process. I then hogtie her. Summer is really whimpering and grunting as I hogtie her and it gets a little more intense when I tie the hogtie rope overhead, which makes her hogtie way more strict. I then leave Summer to endure the bondage and the intense summer heat. Sweat drips down her face as she waits to be released. I return and she thinks she'll get that release, but instead I tape her head back, once again making her bondage even more stringent. I leave once again. She can't really struggle, but she twitches and moans as her other shoe dangles on her foot. She finally loses it and the clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 802.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crossed Elbows Hogtie For Summer - Part 2

Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 2 Margarita

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Pump, Fetish, Toys
She should have known something terrible was coming when we put the ball gag in her mouth but compared to the rags it just didn't seem as threatening. Now she knows better.
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 965.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Siouxsie Q Oh! My Goodness, Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.07523 секунды с 9 запросами