Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Hot Seat Lafayette

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Master Kyaa is back for her second installment in the Sensual Pain Dungeon. She has chained her slave to a bottomless torture chair. Slave River Enza with arms tied behind her, neck and head held in place by the chairs back. She has no where to run in hide in this unforgiving position. Her new and very sensitive breasts heave back in forth in her fear and anticipation of the coming storm. Master Kyaa knows this and you can see this Master's excitement radiating off of her in anticipation of using her property in new ways. Kyaa knows her property's soft spots, knows where to push and prod. You almost feel bad for river enza and her very sensitive little breasts.....almost. Master James quietly feeding Master Kyaa new torturous toys to bring to the slave's flesh. Metal, chains, leather, whips, floggers, tasers, hoods, all to be used on Master Kyaa's property.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Seat

BondageCafe - Candle - Spur of the Moment [wmbcv-0349] Pharr

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
So she decides to make something happen and wears a super tight and equally short skirt, black pantyhose and crazy high heeled stiletto mules to work.
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4735kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 353.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Candle - Spur of the Moment [wmbcv-0349]

Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2 Standard City

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dolly sits bound in her office chair ungagged, but that's about to change. Eric soon stuffs a huge sponge in her mouth and tapes it in. The sponge is to big and Dolly starts choking. Eric removes it and explains that sometimes he gets a little to ambitious. He gags her with the same white ballgag that she wore before. He then adds some heavy duty clamps on Dolly's nipples... They seem extra sensitive today, lol. Eric adds more rope. Her elbows are tied and then pulled up to the overhead pipe. Her forearms are tied to the vertical pipe in the back of the chair. Her bondage is getting pretty strict at this time. Eric continues dispensing business and bondage advice as he works. He nose hooks her next and ties those to the overhead pipe. He ties her nipple clamps off tight to the front of the chair. He then spins Dolly around so everyone can get a good look at her and her bondage from all angles. Eric walks away and leaves dolly to endure the bondage. When he returns he gropes her clamped tits and smacks them lightly. He spins her around a few more times. He takes some pics as they will be posted on the employee part of the company website. He then removes the clamps and starts groping and smacking her tits. Eric signs off and explains that he'll be taking Dolly with him. He's going to roll her through the office area and then leave her in the break room as entertainment for the other employees. He rolls Dolly away and the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

Wasteland - The Taming of Ten Smithers

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Bella
Genres: caning, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Edgy, restraints, Spanking
Are those instructions clear?, Master asked, speaking slowly and articulating ever word. Ten did hear him, and nodded her response. The pain on her nipples from the clamps was excruciating, the pole she was straddling has found its home deep between her pussy lips and any movement hurt like hell. Now she had to stand on her toes, her muscles started to quiver from the strain. Then the realization hit her, she was only two minutes into her lesson.
Duration: 11:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2220kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 189.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Taming of Ten

Heavy Orthopedic Bracing Sabana Grande Palenque

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Bound in leather belts and cuffs in a classic “fuck me” position with a twist, Carter is deliciously exposed from both ends. Her tanned legs point up to the ceiling and her toes are tied together. That perfect pussy is calling out for some attention and we oblige with both the celebrator and the hitachi. She shutters and cums her her bondage. Enough warm up. It is time to train some holes.
Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please Minersville

Cast: Kendra Heart ,Donny Sins ,Johnny Goodluck ,Mr. Pete ,Eddie Jaye ,Rob Piper
Genres: muscular ,Double Penetration ,brunet ,switch ,big dick ,Athletic ,Collar ,Blowbang ,foreskin ,Airtight
Kendra Heart is a fresh new face to Kink but is no stranger to rough kinky sex with multiple men. In fact she lives to get fucked. In her first scene with Kink she gives it everything she’s got to prove to everyone that she’s worthy of being the best submissive slut there is. It starts with Kendra wearing only a black leather straight jacket. She is led by a leather leash and collar by Rob Piper who brings her over to introduce her to four of his friends, and their dicks. They take out their big dicks and Kendra’s eyes get big and she immediately drops to her knees. She sucks their cocks with gusto and gets covered in her own drool from deep-throating their massive meat. They spit on her, fuck her face, and she just keeps begging for more. They get her completely naked on all fours on top of a square platform with wheels and they chain her ankle and wrist cuffs to the corners. They take turns fucking her pussy while another guy fucks her face in a hot spit-roast. They switch to fucking her ass and she takes all five guy’s cocks deep inside. The guys get her down and anchor her pussy to one of their dicks while the rest of them take turns fucking her face and her ass hard in an airtight double-penetration. They flip her over and spread her legs. With a cock anchored deep in her ass, they all fuck her pussy deep and hard. Kendra begs for their cum and so they bring her to her knees and one by one they paint her face and her tits with their loads, and she gives all of their cocks sweet kisses and tells them thank you.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2 Battambang

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.03646 секунды с 9 запросами