Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut! Barbers Point

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Double Penetration, Anal, Deep Throat, BlowJobs, Humilation, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex
Moving her up onto the bed we proceed to ragdoll sex her last remaining braincells right out of her skull. Her bound arms keep her completely helpless, reducing her to a bag of holes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Darling is DPed and turned into a three hole slut!

Friday Night Avignon

Seems like Friday nights haven't changed much for us recently. I get dresssed up like I am going to go out. Johnny detains me. We end up getting into mischief at home instead of attempting to socialize. It just seems better this way. Of course, this Friday night is no different. I put on a sparkly ruby tank top with tan skirt, thigh high stockings, lavender thong and black collar. Johnny doesn't let me out of the bedroom, I am pretty sure it is because he likes the oufit I am wearing. Johnny grabs a lot of black leather straps, leather panel gag and maybe a couple of zip ties for good measure. He proceeds to tie me in a strict ball tie on the floor and puts the gag in my mouth.
Duration: 15:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 686.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Friday Night

21sextreme - Hospital ward Elfers

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Gina Lorenzza
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, black hair, brunette
Video language: English
Rasta-haired teen punk walks into the hospital ward, not knowing that she´ll spend her weekend in hogtied and lead in captive. Sounds good? At least her Mistress Mandy the Mighty enjoys every minute of seeing her victim, Gina suffering and struggling under her hands. What about you? Wanna see the full femdom video? This way please!
Duration: 34:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2736kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 728.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Hospital ward

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Brugge

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

21sextreme - Kathia dominates Miho Selfoss

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Miho Lechter
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, blowjob, femdom, fetish, babes, black hair, blonde
Kathia´s got some new toys. Some she got at the sex shop, and her newest girl toy is Miho, who she´s going to try her other toys on. Miho loves girls and loves to be dominated - it makes her feel this rush of pleasure and watching Kathia exert her power over her gives her intense sexual arousal. Watch as Kathia shows Miho that she´s the mistress supreme!
Duration: 35:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 750.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Kathia dominates Miho

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen Belle Plaine

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.
Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Burglary Alert Mumbai

Cast: Danny Wylde ,Cameron Dee
Genres: Vaginal Penetration ,Athletic ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Curvy ,Straight ,fake boobs ,Rough Sex
Cameron Dee reads in the newspaper that burglaries are on the rise in her small suburban neighborhood. This however, gives her an idea for the ultimate sexual fantasy and confronts her husband with a surprising request. Watch as Cameron gets the sexual fantasy she desires! Her flawless all natural body gets manhandled, tied down and fucked hard in her bedroom at night by a man in a mask.
Duration: 41:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Burglary Alert

Время генерации страницы 0.05491 секунды с 9 запросами