Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

No, She's MY Bi Girlfriend! Wauconda

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Dare We Share
Cast: Lauren Phillips, Isiah Maxwell, Scarlett Alexis
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Fingering, Milf, Hairy, Asian, Facesitting, Interracial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Ass, Cum On Tits, Big ass, Foot Fetish
Video language: English
Lauren Phillips has been exploring both sides of her bisexuality by casually dating both a man, Isiah Maxwell, and a woman, Scarlett Alexis, simultaneously. Lauren's been doing so on the down-low and not telling either of them because of the stigma that bisexuals often get both from straight partners from lesbian partners.
When both Isiah and Scarlett arrive on her doorstep on her birthday to surprise her with a romantic gesture, the cat is out of the bag, and both of them are confused and territorial towards each other. To Lauren's relief, neither seems as bothered as she feared by learning that she's bisexual, per se, but things start to get out of control when they start arguing over her as a whole, still acting just a tad insecure!
Frustrated and eager to put this matter to bed - figuratively and literally - Lauren calls for them both to stop arguing, and accept that she likes both men and women ! They can either accept of her, or get of her. And to make them prove themselves, she gives them an ultimatum - either they all have a threesome she'll break up with them .
Put on the spot but too prideful to back down, both Isiah and Scarlett begrudgingly agree to her terms - and learn just how much fun having a relationship with someone who's bisexual can be!
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:56
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No, She's MY Bi Girlfriend!

Penny and Metal - Living the Pussy Fucking Dream, oh and Ass too Alfred Station

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Solo Female ,Anal ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,Double Penetration ,trimmed ,switch ,Redhead ,Straight ,multiple orgasms
Penny Pax is stud. No two ways about it - she fucks like a stud and gets fucked like a stud. We love her pussy, we love her ass and we especially love it when we get both all day long.Upside down, sitting, , and kneeling - every which way we can fuck her we do and we stuff cocks in her ass and then in her mouth, and fuck her pussy into a creamy, slick mess of post orgasmic hotness.
Penny makes it all look so good and so hot - even the mega super-sized cocks that a nearly as long as her waist. She just gives a little giggle gives a little push and rocket ships off into orgasm space. Thank you, Penny Pax!
Duration: 54:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny and Metal - Living the Pussy Fucking Dream, oh and Ass too

21sextreme - Little Whore Hayden

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Leilla
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, teen, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead
Leilla is the whore of the class. She is lazy because she can achieve anything, using only her big tits and shapely ass. But it won´t work with Ms. Parker. The dominatrix will break in the little slut, showing her the place she belongs. Leilla soon learns a new way of pain, but even that she finds her own pleasures, not even noticing how she turns into Ms. Parker´s young slut.
Duration: 33:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 717.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Little Whore

Dolly's Test - Part 1 Grant Town

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Test - Part 1

Queen Of Thrones Part 4 Tunnel Hill

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Queen Sexcei
Genres: Anal,Big Tits,Big Tits Worship,Blonde,Foursome,Lesbian,MILF,Natural Tits,Parody,Redhead,Rough Sex,Thick,4 Part Series
In the stunning conclusion of the series, Queen Sexcei dominates her handmaiden while the Walkers gather at her gate. Can John Doe turn the tide and save the kingdom from imminent destruction? If Queen Sexcei is going down, she's going to go down on some serious cock first. It's up to John and the rest of his crew to fill all of her dirty holes, while bringing justice to Westerness.
Duration: 31:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11689kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Queen Of Thrones Part 4

21sextreme - Discipline! San Gabriel

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Dorina Gold, Kathia Nobili, Cipriana
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, short hair, blonde, redhead
We really don´t know how Cipriana, this young slut, thinks about herself... it was high time to discipline her, so we gathered our best dommes to do justice and teach her where she belongs to. Watch the princess learn a lesson about high class standards!
Duration: 33:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 719.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Discipline!

Katie Kush - Top Anal Acrobatics & Gaping Araure

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Anal, Hardcore, Natural tits, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Hairy, RedHead, Toys, Blowjob, Ass to mouth, Cum swallow, Fingering, Small Tits, Lingerie
Fit, flexible brunette Katie Kush is eager for hardcore butt sex. The spunky temptress models pink lingerie with clear stripper heels, flaunting her wet pussy and lewdly spreading her ass. A sassy intro moves forward with Katie stuffing a dildo into her sphincter. She talks dirty while buzzing a vibrator over her clit. Aggressive stud Zac Wild immediately drives his boner into Katie's hungry mouth. He ruthlessly fucks her throat, smearing his stiff cock across Katie's face whenever it comes out of her cakehole. She spreads her legs on the couch, moaning when Zac's meat plows into her anus. She chokes while giving him a nasty, ass-to-mouth blowjob, and then masturbates while Zac jackhammers her booty. Intense, acrobatic sodomy (wait'll you see Katie spread her legs for a standing buttfuck!) includes anal gaping and a messy cum facial. Katie swallows sperm.
Duration: 36:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6363kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katie Kush - Top Anal Acrobatics & Gaping

Время генерации страницы 0.04724 секунды с 9 запросами