Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Seductive Girl With Two Black Athletes Brantford

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Karla Kush, Flash Brown & Jovan Jordan
Genres: Interracial, Blowjob, All Sex, Close Ups, Facial, Threesome
Video language: English
It will be hard for anyone to not cum before the end of this scene. It is pure lust. Karla is back with a vengeance! She plays an ambitious talent agent determined to sign two successful athletes. She cannot afford to let them sign somewhere else so to seal the deal she decides to offer the guys a “signing bonus”.
She starts by sucking those two huge black dicks right in her office as the size of the cocks stretches her warm mouth she drools and spits all over her desk. Before things get out of control she brings her two clients back to her place and gets the deal signed.
In order to celebrate Flash and Jovan fuck Karla with their giant black cocks taking turn in her pussy. She’s barely able to take it but at the same time keeps on orgasming over and over.
She looses control of her pussy and uncontrollably squirts over and over! Do not miss that one.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11998kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Seductive Girl With Two Black Athletes

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3 Wadmalaw Island

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Soaking The Cleaner Fair Play

Cast: Vinna Reed
Genres: Blonde, Boy-Girl, Close-up, Czech, Fingering, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Wet hair
Hot blonde Vinna Reed is doing some hours as a cleaner when her boss starts to watch her bend over and mop the floor. He really wants to get more intimate with Vinna and he's in a rather kinky mood so he sneaks up behind her and takes out his cock before pissing all over her clothes. Vinna thinks anything is more fun than cleaning and kneels down to take even more golden showers from him before she starts sucking his cock! Her boss helps her out of her soaking wet clothes and once she is naked she continues to showcase her blowjob skills before her boss lays down on the desk and she showers him with her pissing pussy. They enjoy some 69 action then Vinna climbs on top of him, riding his thick cock with her tight pussy! Afterwards, this stunning blonde lays down on the table and he starts pissing inside pussy then fills her wet hole with his cock. Vinna takes his dick from her pussy to mouth and then kneels back down on the floor to enjoy getting drenched with more golden showers. Their pee exchanges continue while enjoying their piss fuck and Vinna takes a messy cumshot over her ass while bent over the office desk! Things aren't finished on VIPissy until there has been one final piss shower and Vinna catches her own juices in a glass, with her boss pouring the contents down over her hot naked body!
Duration: 27:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8068kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soaking The Cleaner

Wet Pussies n Tongues Chisago City

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Maximum Desire
Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play
Most girls enjoy cock, but for some it’s still not enough. Fact is there’s a whole bunch of pussy-loving beauties who enjoy action without dick – together with a legion of fans who are more than happy to appreciate such sluts in close-up, wet detail. If you’re one of those guys then we’ve got some excellent news. The lesbo-loving slags in this filthy escapade seem to show little if any reticence when it comes to displaying their girl-only desires; using tongues and fingers to help explore every square inch of soft, feminine beauty to full effect. And with the odd dildo on hand to help take things that little bit further, you can take it from us that anyone who loves girl-on-girl action will be more than satisfied time after time!
Duration: 1:33:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5633kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wet Pussies n Tongues

Flash Photography Miami

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Transfixed
Cast: Eva Maxim, Summer Col
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Hairy, Latina, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Creampie, Black Hair, Big ass, Bubble Butt, high heels, trans
A beautiful model, Summer Col, is wearing multiple pieces of jewelry for a fashion photo shoot. To make the jewelry the main focus, the rest of Summer's outfit consists of only a skimpy bra and a thong. The photographer, Eva Maxim, remains professional, but the atmosphere gets increasingly intimate as Eva takes closeup shots, and occasionally has to touch Summer to adjust the positions of the jewelry.
Once the first set of photos is done, Summer changes into the next outfit, which consists of a different set of jewelry, a thong that's nearly invisible, and NO bra. Now that Summer is almost completely nude except for the glittering jewels, the mood becomes even more intimate and sensual, especially whenever Eva has to touch Summer again to readjust the jewelry.
Eventually, Eva says that she normally prides herself on being a professional, but she can't help but feel attracted to Summer. Luckily, Summer is flattered to be an exception, and says that she's attracted to Eva!
Duration: 37:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14650kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flash Photography

Hally Thomas Best of Hally! Wisbech

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Vipissy
Cast: Hally Thomas
Genres: Pissing, Teen, Cheers, Babe, Squirt, Wet toy
Hally is a super gorgeous blonde babe with a really pretty vagina that is begging to be licked, fingered, pumped and fucked. We put together the best of Hally to see why our members cannot get enough of her. Hally slowly strips out of her bra in the bathtub to reveal those yummy big areolas of hers and then strips off her panties. She gets down to business as she gushes out a huge steam of piss right into the tub after rubbing her pierced pussy. Hally then shows off the best close-up sex toy play for us. Want to see how dirty she can get? Hally attaches a huge dildo to the sink and starts sucking it as hard she can. Then she takes a rubber hand pump to suck up all her warm piss and then squirts the liquid into her sexy mouth to taste her own salty stream.
Duration: 19:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 712.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hally Thomas Best of Hally!

Ria Sunn (20 years girl gyno exam) 10 Aug 2017 Millboro

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ria Sunn
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal , Blonde, Tampon
Ria, 20 years girl orgasm exam. Bimanual, , thoroughly anal
exam & ultrasound, speculum, orgasm ECG, vacuum, and vibrator orgasm
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB