All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Scared of the Dark Lemmon

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Lesbian Bondage, restraints
Video language: English
Goddess Starla has many ways by which she makes her slaves obey. Of them all, her favorite is simple and elegant! With Jada Sinn confined in a wooden box, Goddess Starla immediately begins to fondle her exposed pussy. After its nice and wet and just to her liking, she pulls Jada from the box and bend her over making her offer her tight little ass up for a good spanking and some harsh words and Jada is ready to show Goddess Starla some appreciation with the magic wand. She gets the vibrating head right onto Goddess Starlas clit and goes to town on her until she cant take anymore and has a hard, loud screaming orgasm. A hot two girl romp in this weeks update Scared Of The Dark.
Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 231.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Scared of the Dark

The Drifter | Kink Lynnville

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Chloe Cherry
Genres: natural boobs ,brunet ,top ,southern ,Blowjob ,Humiliation ,Domination ,drool ,BDSM ,Rough Sex
Blonde beauty Chloe Cherry, Bar maid of the Dry Gulch Saloon, needs to make $15 by the end of the day or it’s her ass! Those are the threatening words from her husband who goes into town to buy a new axle for their wagon. When the husbands away the wolves come to prey…Roaming through the Southern California mountains drifter Xander Corvus stops in the saloon to get a refreshing beverage and some relief from the blazing sun. When Chloe overcharges him for things go wild! Xander isn’t gonna let some dame short change him plus her sexy ass is looking pretty good in that skirt.He grabs Chloe by her pale delicate neck and wrangles her to the ground, tightens a belt around her wrists and throat fucks her until she is begging to get her pussy fucked. It seems her strict husband never gives her the time of day so she is hot and horny for some hard cock. First he rips Chloes shirt open to play with her perfect natural tits and then on all fours in Chloe gets a deep fucking in her wet and ready cunt. Outside in the bright afternoon sun Xander ties Chloe to a hitching post with one leg up and disciplines her with the flogger. The ball-gag in her mouth makes her drool and drivel but no one can hear her screams. After fucking her pussy some more he gets inside that tight ass and pounds her the fuck out until her hole is stretched and gaping. She loves it and can’t get enough. Xander makes her clean his cock with a blowjob and then takes her inside to finish her off. Corporeal punishment with the flogger and crop get Chloe excited and eager for some more hot action. Xander hammers her ass and pussy back and forth till her eyes are rolling back in her head. She’s never been fucked like this before. With her tongue wagging for Xanders cum he shoots his load all over her tits and then hits the dusty trail because he is…The Drifter.
Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Drifter | Kink

21sextreme - Pain Therapy Viry Noureuil

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Gina D
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead
There are a lot of methods to improve someone´s behavior, but none of them are so effective than Ms. Parker´s pain therapy. Today she will give us a demonstration on one of her patients, Gina. The girl, tied and helpless, has to be the suspect of Ms. Parker methodical punishment as the experienced woman takes control over the girl´s body, turning her into a submissive, horny pet.
Duration: 34:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 724.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Pain Therapy

A Slave Orgy Like No Other Norway

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Lilith Luxe ,Mona Wales ,Mickey Mod ,Marco Banderas ,Bella Rossi ,Kira Noir
Genres: muscular ,slim ,Slave ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,other hair color ,shaped ,Kinky ,Rope Bondage
Senior slaves Bella Rossi and Mona Wales show the ropes to two incredibly eager newcomers in a competition orgy of epic proportions! James Mogul and Aiden Starr have their hands full teaching two cock hungry newbies how to fuck, suck and serve in a roomful of lifestyle players and kinky swingers. Lilith Luxe and Kira Noir are pushed to their limits, enduring an endless stream of pussy and ass torment, all while being teased with the coveted red and black collars reserved for deserving senior slaves. In this, the first of two installments, Lilith Luxe explodes with orgasms while being fisted by Aiden and covered with a string of clothes pins that the house guests ultimately rip from her as she screams in . This delicious, greedy trainee is then zapped, caned and fucked, while Mona Wales helps her through her ordeal, taking on a serious ass pummeling for herself by Mickey Mod’s enormous cock. Will Lilith learn to control her endless orgasming and earn her collar? Can Mona keep this trainee slut in line? Stay tuned for part two, coming soon.
Duration: 1:07:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Slave Orgy Like No Other

Dolly's Test - Part 1 Hiratsuka

Dolly wanted to model for FutileStruggles, so I decided to do a test shoot with her. The clip starts with Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Test - Part 1

Hysteria Treatment Black Mountain

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Alice Moore played by Bunny is an investigative Journalist reporting on the missing case of Caprice Hunter an inmate who vanished from the corrections system. last seen at the Farm prison labor camp. Alice investigates asking to many questions she is permanetly silenced by the farms caretaker.
Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hysteria Treatment

GoodSpanking - Carolyn Reese, Sasha Garcia - The Firm Hand Of Fate Ballito

Studio: GoodSpanking
Genres: Sex
Carolyn and Sasha star in this "miss"adventure from the land of squirming, well-spanked bottoms. Carolyn is Misty. She's bright and lovely, but naive. This makes her an easy mark for Sasha, who play Felicia, the wily and sexy fortune teller. Felicia lures Misty into her private lair and places her in a hypnotic trance.
Duration: 37:59
Video: 710x478, AVC (H.264), 2039kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 654.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: GoodSpanking - Carolyn Reese, Sasha Garcia - The Firm Hand Of Fate

Время генерации страницы 0.20794 секунды с 9 запросами