View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 02:50 PM   #40174
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2 Gause

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Orgasmageddon Lone Wolf

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
This hot piece of ass is coveted by men around the world. That hot body is soon going to be writhing in pleasure-pain. Her beautiful face will soon be twisting as she screams from each successive orgasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasmageddon

Melissa's bad medicine Mantachie

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Kink
This is Melissa Stratton’s first appearance on Kink and she’s a big fan. Tommy Pistol is a neglected psychiatric patient in a lonely hospital room. Naughty nurse Melissa has been taking advantage of him while he’s strapped to a gurney. Melissa taunts and teases Tommy. She sits on his face. Then Melissa pulls back his sheet and sucks his cock. She mounts his hard cock and fucks him good until she cums. Having had her fill, Melissa leaves Tommy to suffer, but what she doesn’t know is, he somehow got the key off of her. Now, out for revenge, Tommy corners Melissa in her changing room and gives her a some payback. First Tommy fucks her throat, ignoring Melissa’s protest. He takes out his frustration and throws Melissa on the desk and fucks her deep and hard. Next, Tommy binds Melissa’s hands and fucks her on the desk, all the while sucking on her feet. Tommy stuffs his cock and balls in her mouth. His revenge is tainted by Melissa’s apparent enjoyment of this manhandling by her former target of torment, and this only frustrated Tommy further. He flips her around and finger-bangs her pussy and then bends her over the desk to eat her ass and lick her slutty pussy. More rough sex leads Tommy to blow his load on Nurse Melissa’s face and tits, then collapses in a lump of anguish. Melissa suggests Tommy go back to bed and the cycle of misconduct continues.
Duration: 56:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9760kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melissa's bad medicine

Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2 Marsh Harbour

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dolly sits bound in her office chair ungagged, but that's about to change. Eric soon stuffs a huge sponge in her mouth and tapes it in. The sponge is to big and Dolly starts choking. Eric removes it and explains that sometimes he gets a little to ambitious. He gags her with the same white ballgag that she wore before. He then adds some heavy duty clamps on Dolly's nipples... They seem extra sensitive today, lol. Eric adds more rope. Her elbows are tied and then pulled up to the overhead pipe. Her forearms are tied to the vertical pipe in the back of the chair. Her bondage is getting pretty strict at this time. Eric continues dispensing business and bondage advice as he works. He nose hooks her next and ties those to the overhead pipe. He ties her nipple clamps off tight to the front of the chair. He then spins Dolly around so everyone can get a good look at her and her bondage from all angles. Eric walks away and leaves dolly to endure the bondage. When he returns he gropes her clamped tits and smacks them lightly. He spins her around a few more times. He takes some pics as they will be posted on the employee part of the company website. He then removes the clamps and starts groping and smacking her tits. Eric signs off and explains that he'll be taking Dolly with him. He's going to roll her through the office area and then leave her in the break room as entertainment for the other employees. He rolls Dolly away and the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - Dolly Volunteers - Part 2

21sextreme - Meat Market - vol.4 Canada

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Vivien Bianchy
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, babes, black hair, one on one
Video language: English
Mugur is one of Frank´s guests of honor. One of the things Frank really wanted to try on Vivien was the hot wax treatment, but he let Mugur do it because he is a great friend and is a bit of a pyro. Luckily they are in the basement because the screams get pretty loud and when Vivien gets tied and when she sees the flames getting close to her face she gets pretty nervous. Of course that is how Mugur likes them - he gets such a rush from seeing the anxiety build and he can´t wait to release it with a hard ass fuck!
Duration: 35:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 142kbps

File size: 746.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Meat Market - vol.4

Spank Spank Rock Spring

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Slave abigail is in for quite a workout in this clip. Her client wants her to give him hundreds of spanks. Slave abigail loves a thorough spanking, but boy does her entire body feel this the next day. She gives herself spank after spank straight to business, counting away. Anytime she messes up the count or doesn't please her client properly she is to start over. This gentlemen knows what he wants and he wants her to serve to the letter. Join her in this workout, and eye popping deep throat session.
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spank Spank

Painful Delights Chamois

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Mei is a rare subject. She's one of those women who needs a little pain to get off. Anywhere else that might be an issue, but here we are happy to oblige. We dispense with the formalities. Mei is bound naked to bamboo sticks. As she rolls around on the floor she grunts quietly. The strain on her arms and neck is intense. Before he gives her what she wants he's going to make her give him what he wants and Mei is all too happy to comply. He decides to let her cum after he's gotten his dick sucked and hit her enough to leave marks. With a dildo inside her and a vi
Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7332kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Painful Delights

Время генерации страницы 0.17565 секунды с 9 запросами