All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

21sextreme - Nilla's hopeless time with her Master Wadena

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Nilla
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, black hair, one on one
Video language: English
Lauro Giotto´s next unlucky slave is Nilla who is bound to a barrel. But that´s just a starter. Lauro first attaches suction cups to her nipples and pussy to prepare her for the struggle she will have to face after. When Lauro got bored of watching the poor little woman in agony with the cups he brought her to the corner of the basement and bound her arms and left leg to the ceiling so that he fuck her from behind without any hope for Nilla to do against.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 723.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Nilla's hopeless time with her Master

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3 French Village

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please Oporto

Cast: Kendra Heart ,Donny Sins ,Johnny Goodluck ,Mr. Pete ,Eddie Jaye ,Rob Piper
Genres: muscular ,Double Penetration ,brunet ,switch ,big dick ,Athletic ,Collar ,Blowbang ,foreskin ,Airtight
Kendra Heart is a fresh new face to Kink but is no stranger to rough kinky sex with multiple men. In fact she lives to get fucked. In her first scene with Kink she gives it everything she’s got to prove to everyone that she’s worthy of being the best submissive slut there is. It starts with Kendra wearing only a black leather straight jacket. She is led by a leather leash and collar by Rob Piper who brings her over to introduce her to four of his friends, and their dicks. They take out their big dicks and Kendra’s eyes get big and she immediately drops to her knees. She sucks their cocks with gusto and gets covered in her own drool from deep-throating their massive meat. They spit on her, fuck her face, and she just keeps begging for more. They get her completely naked on all fours on top of a square platform with wheels and they chain her ankle and wrist cuffs to the corners. They take turns fucking her pussy while another guy fucks her face in a hot spit-roast. They switch to fucking her ass and she takes all five guy’s cocks deep inside. The guys get her down and anchor her pussy to one of their dicks while the rest of them take turns fucking her face and her ass hard in an airtight double-penetration. They flip her over and spread her legs. With a cock anchored deep in her ass, they all fuck her pussy deep and hard. Kendra begs for their cum and so they bring her to her knees and one by one they paint her face and her tits with their loads, and she gives all of their cocks sweet kisses and tells them thank you.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kendra Heart: Take My Holes, Please

Elaine wakes up elbow tied Walden

Elaine must have been asleep really deep, because she did not even notice someone gagging her and then strapping her elbows together. Imagine waking up like this! Elaine panics and tries to struggle out of her ties, but the elbow bondage is just too tight. Her elbows are touching! She has no idea who would do such a thing to her, but she is clearly not happy about it!
Duration: 5:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9715kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elaine wakes up elbow tied

The Wardrobe of Divine Bitches Edgar Springs

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Clover Clamps ,Dildo ,Anal ,Pain ,Rope Bondage ,Strap On ,Collar ,Asian
As part of the creation of the team of Divine Bitches, specific wardrobes are being crafted for each girl, drawing inspiration from their personalities, with a focus on classic dominatrix attire such as black leather and latex, while embracing the diverse expressions of dominant femininity.
Duration: 5:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 421.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Wardrobe of Divine Bitches

Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie Huey

Cast: Claire Adams ,Moxxie Maddron
Genres: LezDom ,Brunette ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,Fisting ,fake boobs ,Flogging ,buttplug ,Redhead ,Anal Fisting
Moxxie is not a “Girls Girl” and usually does not play with woman. Clarie on the other hand does… Claire takes Moxxie through some simple paces including ass hooks, ass flogging, biting and fisting. Watch as Moxxie gives herself over to the beautiful & sadistic Claire Adams.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie

21sextreme - Zyna broken Leader

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Zyna Baby
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, brunette
Bound to a shopping cart and left all alone at a construction yard Zyna Baby thought nothing could get worse until Kathia Nobili arrives introduces her to her fate.Zyna gets hogtied and Kathia plays all kinds of wicked games on her until she breaks resistance and lets Kathia fuck her dirty cunt with a plastic dildo! Witness Zyna´s sufferings now!
Duration: 33:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Zyna broken

Время генерации страницы 0.11887 секунды с 9 запросами