LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kris Evans and Raphael Nyon Lamoni

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
So today we have a special all Hungarian update for you. Raphael Nyon is back with Kris Evans in one of his remaining scenes with us.
Having the title of Sex God, there are certain expectations we all have of Kris, and he never fails to deliver. There is always a risk in a scene with Kris that his scene partner doesn't get enough attention from you guys, but Raphael seems to be able to hold enough attention on his own here as well and his athletic but slim (by comparison) build makes for the perfect partner for Kris.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:33
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 6810kbps
Audio: 138kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kris Evans and Raphael Nyon

TimTales Josh and Luciano Robinson Creek

Studio: TimTales
Cast: Josh Top & Javi Berlin
You ready for a humongous surprise? Meet insanely sexy newcomer Josh and his gigantic cock. That Venezuelan alpha top is hot as fuck. He's not only gorgeous, he's a beast in the sheets. That charming smile and humongous dick will steal your heart and hole. Javi Berlin can testify. He's never experienced such a massive cock. And no surprise here, he's in total love. Don't miss that massive debut, only on Timtales. Enjoy
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 333kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TimTales Josh and Luciano

Horny Boyfriends South Egremont

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Fresh faced new boys Lucian Beaumont and William Buchanan are about to enjoy a very intimate afternoon on the couch for this hot new BoyFun session. After taking in the sighs of the historical city the two can't seem to wait to get back to their room where they can finish their travels with an awesome session of cock play and bareback pleasure. The gorgeous duo are soon on the bed, their lips locked while their dicks begin to stir un their pants. It's only moments before those delicious dongs are revealed for sucking and stroking. It's clear these two lovers are very familiar with each other. The trading of licks and slurps has their large uncut penises glistening and drooling with precum while they swap their tasty lengths. The boys gobble and gorge on each other, savoring the pleasure of their pal's attention on their most tender muscle. The tight, smooth boys share an incredible 69 of rimming and sucking, their incredible cocks bulging and swaying, swinging and slapping around while they play. Watch as that big bareback penis slips into his lover's tight little hole, filling him up from behind, giving his pal a ride on his impressive shaft and fucking him on his back until their dicks can't hold back any more and their cum begins to splash. Every good raw fuck between two such horny boyfriends should end with a messy facial and a delicious treat of fresh cock cream.
Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7880kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Horny Boyfriends

RandyBlue - Jack Aries and Jack Emhoff Teachey

Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Jack Aries, Jack Emhoff
Genres: anal, bareback, creampie, cum, gay, hunks, jocks, oral, twinks
Jack Aries & Jack Emhoff were so into each other when they first met that they jumped at the chance to get together here. Jack E can't get enough of Jack A's cock and Jack A is constantly drawn back to Jack E's bubble butt, even during a 69. As good as Jack A's tongue feels on his hole, Jack E wants to be filled by him so he mounts his cock and shows he knows how to bottom for any dick. Jack E rides Jack A every which way and happily takes his upward thrusts and when Jack A flips him over, eats out his ass and pounds him harder, Jack E is thrilled. After more ass-eating and cock-sucking Jack A drills Jack E on his back until he fucks a load out of him. It's not long before Jack A breeds a huge load into Jack E that's so deep it takes a bit for the cream-pie to emerge. Now you know why they had to reunite!
Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 941.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RandyBlue - Jack Aries and Jack Emhoff

RandyBlue Colton Strong & Johnny Rapid Bad Neustadt

Studio: RandyBlue
See where it all started out for Johnny Rapid in the first scene he filmed for Randy Blue and for Colton Strong in his first pro scene. Seasoned veteran Johnny guides a slightly nervous Colton and builds his confidence with positive feedback on his first cocksucking and on his jacked bod, while subtly taking control.
Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7590kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RandyBlue Colton Strong & Johnny Rapid

The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 1080p Algonquin

Cast: Bastian Karim, Scott Carter
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
In my line of work, there is no shortage of illicit activities you can find yourself witness to or directly a part of. Hustling for as long as I have, I have perfected my craft and both my name and face have become something akin to legend. Powerful men have found their way to me, and as is to be expected, they desire me just as much as they desire the version of me they need me to be for them. Little surprises me these days, but after realizing the mob will essentially be my intermediary to powerful men, I won’t lie and say I’m not the tiniest bit taken aback when I am notified that a man of the Church is the one who has procured me for that day. Even with the church’s reputation in tatters, there is always something peculiar when you come face-to-face with a “holy man” wanting to anoint you with his cock. Duty called, and I made my way into the Church as ordered. I knew this priest, Father Scott, had probably been given at least a glimpse of me via photograph. But I made it a point to casually walk past his confessional booth as he wrapped up his duties to give him an even better look. The look on his face was something to behold, both incredulous that I was real, and mixed in was a look a pure, animalistic desire. He stood up and walked out of his booth as I stood there, taking in the beautiful art and architecture surrounding me.
Duration: 28:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8486kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Clergy, Chapter 2: Holiness 1080p

The Local Fireman Chester Depot

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
A fire inspection turns HOT when fireman Chris Damned comes to check out Brandon Anderson's pipes. When Chris catches Brandon jerking off in his office, he decides to join in on the fun, giving Brandon a fiery pounding.
Duration: 33:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5414kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Local Fireman

Время генерации страницы 0.07211 секунды с 9 запросами