View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 03:37 PM   #19964
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

We don't often get two models who can do elbow ties! But amazingly, stunning UK beauties Britney and Roxy can do this! It's always hard to decide who to tie up first, because she will have to be in this extreme position the longest. These girls are tough, they struggle hard in this frustrating tie. Their hands are free but they can't do anything. Will they help each other to escape? Can they even use their fingers in this tight bondage?

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 299.1 MB

Download Britney and Roxy Mendez - tight elbow ties

Barn Swallow

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Barn Swallow

Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie

Cast: Claire Adams ,Moxxie Maddron
Genres: LezDom ,Brunette ,Straight ,Dominatrix ,Fisting ,fake boobs ,Flogging ,buttplug ,Redhead ,Anal Fisting

Moxxie is not a "Girls Girl" and usually does not play with woman. Clarie on the other hand does. Claire takes Moxxie through some simple paces including ass hooks, ass flogging, biting and fisting. Watch as Moxxie gives herself over to the beautiful & sadistic Claire Adams.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Some Girl / Girl ass training with Claire & Moxxie

Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Illustrious Rouge is brought in. She is wearing 7" ballet boots and shiny panties. Her wrists are taped behind her back. I sit her in a chair and leave her for a few moments. When I return, I strap a posture collar on her. A big red ballgag is next. I stand her up and make her face a length of pipe. It has a 90 degree attachment at the bottom. She straddles that. She has trouble standing in the boots. I lock her collar to a ring attached to the vertical bar. I grab her by her hair with one hand and start smacking her ass with my other. I eventually remove my hand from her hair and grab her by her right tit. After a while, I pick up a leather belt and continue whipping her ass with it. This goes on until almost the rest of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

Download Collared, Gagged, Spanked, Whipped

Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex

Cast: Kelly Divine ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,Electro Clamp ,Brunette ,Anal ,unshaved ,Cattle Prod ,Violet Wand ,Femdom ,Tens Unit

Episode 1: Kelly Divine is back for her final round in her Electrosluts series. After all the electro-ass fucking I figured I'd give her tender butthole a break. So, instead I decide to string her up in what is a difficult bondage position for her. Her arms are tied back in strappado, one leg is tied up by her ankle leaving her other leg her only center of balance.
Even though I decided to leave her used up asshole all alone for the time being, I couldn't resist not taking full advantage of those luscious juicy butt cheeks. This position leaves her ass looking plump and ready for all of my electricity. I start my covering her ass with sticky pads attached to the 9-vold box so that a strong sharp surge is independently sent through each ass cheek.
After she grows accustom to that sensation I bring in my favorite light-up toy, the violet wand, with the perfect attachment to not only send intense surges throughout the surface of her skin but also inside her hungry wet cunt!

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 622.6 MB

Download Juicy Ass and Wet Cunt Submits to Electrosex
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11528 секунды с 9 запросами