Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cowgirl Live part 2

Cowgirl Live part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English

She's been attached to the chair long enough. Let's have her prance and dance around for us. That's right PD -- caress and hold her tight -- close your eyes and dream. And while you do reach down and grab her junk. Massage, squeeze, pull, and knead those soft doughy lips. Stand the gazelle up. Her arms are fastened behind her back in a box tie. Collar her neck with a leather strap and affix it to the pulley chain. We don't want her falling while teetering on those high heels. Yank up on that collar.

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 2

BondageCafe - Sasha Monet - Gift Wrapped [wmbcv-0103]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

The slab... A piece of bondage furniture that I've used more than I would have expected when I first put it together.

Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 582.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Sasha Monet - Gift Wrapped [wmbcv-0103]

Fuck Your Face, Is Our Decision (Thay Flores, Victoria Dias & Yasmin)

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Thay Flores, Victoria Dias, Yasmin
Genres: BDSM, Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick

Young lesbian sweethearts rim and sodomize one another with rimming and facesitting!

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fuck Your Face, Is Our Decision (Thay Flores, Victoria Dias & Yasmin)

The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Release Year: 2008
Studio: The Bondage Channel
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mistress Orabella
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Male Domination, Masturbation

I was introduced to Orabella at the fetishcon meet and greet by Maxine x. The next morning I am working out next to her, and we are deciding on a time to play. I say... how about now? she says, "now? I'm all sweaty!" exactly. This toned woman is an orgasm machine. The eyes and the legs make this ride memorable.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:00
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Orgasm Bar Part 2

Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage

Cast: Helena Locke ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,Domination ,top ,Straight ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,unshaved ,Brunette ,The Pope ,Flogging

Helena has proven that she can handle the most diabolical bondage and torment, but can she take what comes next? Her first showing was impressive and we know that The Pope isn't going to stop there. He is going to take it deep into the next level, and if anyone can handle it, it's Helena. She begins belted to a pole in a standing position, and the assault on her begins instantly. She is blindfolded and left to deal with the demons in her own mind while he torments her body. An orgasm eases the suffering temporarily before it all resumes. Next she is shackled to a box with her ass in the air. Flogging, paddling, and other activities turn her flesh into a bright red canvas of pain and suffering. Again she is rewarded with orgasms, and then on to the finale. She is spread eagle on the floor. This is when things go from bad to worse. She endures brutal torment that takes her as close to the edge as she has ever been. The final orgasms are going to be earned through tease and denial. She has endured another grueling session with The Pope and is a stronger slut for it.

Duration: 44:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sexy Blonde Cougar is Destroyed in Device Bondage
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.21909 секунды с 9 запросами