View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 05:09 PM   #22004
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

FuckerMate - Morning Lust Port Gamble

Our Colombian candy Dani Brown just woke up and is daydreaming about his last amazing fuck when French XXL top Tommy Dreams appears in the room and invites him to join and touch the hard thick meat he got between his legs. Ecstatic at that sight, Dani hops onto his knees to deliver one hot blowjob, salivating on every inch of the huge french cock. The boys move to the bed, where Dani feeds again his hunger for dick and Tommy returns the favor, plunging his face into Dani buttocks. After a more than a plentiful taste, Tommy makes his way to Dani’s hungry hole, then smacks his raw beast and crams it in deep inside. Our skinny top absolutely loves Dani's ass and he shows it, by hammering and crushing like crazy! What a fantastic bareback ride for our insatiable Latin!
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FuckerMate - Morning Lust

Open To Anything La Russell

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Clair Production , Raw Entry Club
Cast: Jose Manuel, Matt Corvin, Martin, Jess Teen, Nick Bari, Max Fonda, Tom Kopas, Lucky Taylor, Fifty, John Magiaty, Chris Reed
Genres: bareback, anal, oral, twinks
A deck of cards turns into five hot tricks in the hands of Director Stephane Moussu, as his cast of 11 lean and muscular guys tear into one another, one bareback slam-fuck after another, ending with thick white cum coating tongues and tight , sweet butt holes in classic Raw Entry Club style.
Has it ever struck you that living in a house with eleven hot, horny and hung young men might be a great idea? Whenever you feel in the mood, someone would always be sexually available for some wild action. The guys in Open to Anything seem to concur with this idea. Through five sizzling bareback sex scenes, the eleven exceptionally well-hung studs hit it off and then get off with one another, in the bedrooms, the living room, the kitchen - anywhere. It's a nice gay dream, a true fantasy. 'Kiss me, suck me, eat me, fuck me, I'm open to anything!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:34
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1803kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Open To Anything

Vimpex Out of Space Penngrove

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Vimpex Gay Media
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Latino, Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Fisting, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
110 minutes of sleazy condomless sex action! Expect loads of cum and nasty hardcore f@cking. Beautiful boys hard fisting greedy Boys Bareback F@cking open air!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:32
Video: 848x480, XviD, 1967kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vimpex Out of Space

After Lights Out Yinchuan

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus, Bad Boy Boarders
Cast: Tom Nutt, Aaron Aurora, Oscar Roberts, Orlando White, Kurt Maddox, Jaxon Rodac, David Hanson, Lucius York, Louis Blakeson
Genres: College Boys,Bareback, British ,Young Studs ,Fuck & Suck,Twinks ,Cropped Hair,Big dick
The best days of your life? Well, that’s debatable. But one thing’s for sure, if this horny schoolboy escapade is anything to go by then you might need to totally re-evaluate the time you spent in class. Not that’s much in the way of studying going on in these dormitories. For the likes of Orlando White, Tom Nutt and Staxus Aussie superstar, Jaxon Radoc, are just far too busy stretching each other’s raw asses to worry about stretching their brain-cells. The result? A top grade production that’ll have you spurting over and over and over again!
Duration: 1:58:59
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Lights Out

Colby Knox - Ethan Tate & Colby Chambers Mylo

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
ColbyKnox is extremely pleased to introduce Ethan Tate to the site. The smoking hot cutie is paired with Colby Chambers, who wastes no time at all. :-) The video begins with serious kissing. Both are shirtless, on the studio’s bed. Ethan slides on his back and Colby tastes the boy’s nipples. Then they get on their knees. Colby reaches back, playing with Ethan’s butt cheeks. “I want that ass so bad,” Colby exclaims. “Yeah,” Ethan replies. “It’s all yours.”
Duration: 31:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6815kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colby Knox - Ethan Tate & Colby Chambers

Milo Miles, Chapter 9: New Muscles 1080p Sandy

Cast: Milo Miles, Lawson James
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Baseball season is coming up soon. I don’t think I have to worry about my place on the team since I’m fucking most of the coaches. That’s not enough for me, though; I want to pull my weight. Besides, if I’m not good on the field, the guys will speculate on why I’m there, and I gotta keep my special relationship with the Coaches needs to stay secret. Cole, the assistant Coach as well as my friend, suggested that I go talk to Lawson James. Coach James is a personal trainer. Cole says that he likes helping young athletes and offers them an affordable deal. I set up an appointment and, oh god, he’s hot! Not just good looking; Coach James is a walking wet dream. First he had me fill out a questionnaire. It was pages long and took forever, but I was impressed with his thoroughness. Some of the questions were things I had to think hard about because nobody had asked them before. When I was done, we sat down on his sofa and he read over my answers. He seemed pleased enough. Even though I’m not where I would like to be, physically, I take care of myself and exercise regularly, and I know the game. He said it all looked good, and then he asked what I wanted to work on. That was another question I didn’t expect. I mean, I want to get bigger all over, I guess. Playing baseball doesn’t just use one set of muscles. After not enough thought, I added that I wanted to work on my backside, too.
Duration: 22:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8395kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Milo Miles, Chapter 9: New Muscles 1080p

American Lovers Rillton

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English
Serge Cavalli is back again for our next American Lovers scene with Brazilian model, Alam Wernik. Last time we saw Serge he was getting fucked as part of NakedSword`s Last Rose movie, so we are happy to bring him back here to demonstrate his talents as a truly versatile performer. Since it only seems that people want to comment on the use of condoms in these scenes we have decided to save the effort of typing them again and disabled the comments section...
Duration: 18:40
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 8520kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: American Lovers

Время генерации страницы 0.13577 секунды с 9 запросами