View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 05:30 PM   #2101
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kinky lessons for two horny students result in a plethora of hard cock & sweet jizz! Holbrook

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Uniforms.staxus
Cast: Francisco Ruck, Kris Wallace
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, Cumshots, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Sex Devices, Tattoos, Twink, Uncut, Uniform.
Instead of drawing the objects the teacher gave them, these two horny students decide to put them on their dicks and test them in a hot fucking session.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 968.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinky lessons for two horny students result in a plethora of hard cock & sweet jizz!

Corban & Jonas Serviced Booneville

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscle, Blowjob, Rimming, Cumshot, Masturbation, Tattoos
I sure underestimated Corban's cock size when pairng him with Jonas. I knew Jonas was going to be in town to do a full-scene, and he is such an eager cocksucker, I figured he coulde in a day early and spend some quality oral time with a buddy. I didn't count on Corban being so donkey-dicked.After shooting Corban's solo, I texted Jonas that the scene went well, and that he had a really 'enviable' cock to look forward to the next day. Jonas wasn't too sure what I meant, but the minute Jonas saw it, he totally got what I was saying."Wow, I just wish my cock looked like that!" Jonas said in a very impressed and slightly envious tone. I think Jonas might have a little length on Corban, but it is Corban's super-straight girth that make it look like an 'ideal' cock.Jonas de I am sure I will have a few emails saying what a missed opportunity it was to not have someone super skilled in sucking, but Jonas LOVES to suck cock. His eagerness is really apparent, but he just doesn't have the finesse down. Jonas has likely only sucked 6 cocks in his life, and even the best of us would find Corban's thick rod a challenge. So cut him some slack, cuz he sure gave it the old college dorm try!Despite Jonas's lack of cock-sucking experience, he keeps Corban hard the entire time. This was one of those "shoot the entire way through" vids, with only one stop to take some pics.During the break to take photos we realized Jonas was not going to make him cum, but the great thing about Jonas is he is not afraid to get cum in his mouth or swallowing a cummy cock to suck the last bit of jizz out of it. Which is exactly what we did.Not sure if Corban will be back. He had fun, but even the blow job pushed him past his Down Low gut-reaction. I have asked him a couple times, but I think he is not ready to do more on camera. I told him of course to keep my number on speed dial if he changes his mind!
Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 352.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Corban & Jonas Serviced

Bareback Bussy vol.2 - Breed and Bounce Potosi

Studio: Raw Rods Productions
Cast: Day Day Rockafella, Myles, Malcome Tanner, Ellis Wesley, Alonsoe Avery, Manny, Tae
Genres: Amateur, Black, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Tattoos, Rimming, Interracial, Masturbation, Cumshot
Day Day and Tae meet up in Cleveland for a promotional event they are set to do with Rock later that night. Day Day and Tae both have been talking about meeting up for a while and getting down. Tae sees the perfect opportunity to make that happen and Day Day is ready. Before you know it, Tae pops that dick out and Day Day doesn't waist anytime sucking it up. Mae Tanner and Ellis Wesley are in class and Mae has to explain to another neer the real deal about Cocodorm University. Ellis can't believe what he's hearing but decides to give it a try. They start by dropping trou and sucking each others dicks to get things going. Ellis bends Mae over and eats his ass, getting his tongue and fingers in deep. Mae bends Ellis over and puts him up on the chalkboard and shoves his big dick all the way in. It's just another day in class! Myles Moore and Rick Riley are two new models that said they are wanting to be part of the adult film industry. Everyone loves to have sex, well at least we know these two do. What a good match up this was. Both are tall as fuck, especially Rick Riley, and sexy too. They both have big dicks as well which is never a problem on Raw Rods. So it begins with Myles jumping on in head first, no pun intended, to show us what he is all about and what he has to offer. Manny and Alonzoe are asleep, but Alonzoe wakes up with some morning wood. He rolls over and starts waking Manny up. It doesn't seem like Manny is wanting to get up, but Alonzoe knows how to change his mind. He starts rubbing that dick against Manny and before you know it BAM! Manny isn't going to turn down no dick, so he does what he does best.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:00
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback Bussy vol.2 - Breed and Bounce

After Lights Out Archbold

Studio: Staxus, Bad Boy Boarders
Cast: Tom Nutt, Aaron Aurora, Oscar Roberts, Orlando White, Kurt Maddox, Jaxon Rodac, David Hanson, Lucius York, Louis Blakeson
Genres: College Boys,Bareback, British ,Young Studs ,Fuck & Suck,Twinks ,Cropped Hair,Big dick
The best days of your life? Well, that’s debatable. But one thing’s for sure, if this horny schoolboy escapade is anything to go by then you might need to totally re-evaluate the time you spent in class. Not that’s much in the way of studying going on in these dormitories. For the likes of Orlando White, Tom Nutt and Staxus Aussie superstar, Jaxon Radoc, are just far too busy stretching each other’s raw asses to worry about stretching their brain-cells. The result? A top grade production that’ll have you spurting over and over and over again!
Duration: 1:58:59
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2134kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: After Lights Out

Elder Miller & Elder Peterson - Empty Classroom Endicott

Elder Miller has been keeping tabs on Elder Peterson from his first day in the mission. With his blonde hair and blue eyes, his muscles, his good-natured personality, and — as he learns — his big dick and hungry hole, the young Mormon boy is a perfect candidate for the order. And he’s pretty irresistible to Elder Miller, who as an Assistant to the President has extraordinary access to the missionaries under his jurisdiction.
Now that Peterson has fooled around with his companion, as well as been penetrated by Miller’s companion, Elder Foster, Elder Miller thinks it’s high time he get his own private session with the naked Mormon boy’s hot body.
Elder Miller sends Foster and Elder Butler off to go knock on doors, and he takes Elder Peterson to the chapel. He needs to pick up some paperwork, he tells the boy, and Elder Peterson believes him. In fact, Peterson would do anything Miller says.
Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elder Miller & Elder Peterson - Empty Classroom

Alpha Blue Archives His Master's Touch Kunming

Studio: Alpha Blue Archives
Cast: Chris Wren, Chuck Fox, Tom Botman
Late 1970's film of three college students seeking a 'new and different' theme for their Master's Degree thesis. Deciding to write about the gay lifestyle, they discover sexual pleasure along the way, after a shower, a long hair brunette gets a blow job and an ass fuck by his mustached roommate. A blond cleaning crew worker sucks a brunette's cock in a warehouse like bathroom while two others watch and jack off. This blond takes the cock up his ass while leaning over a garbage can, and all four men later form a daisy chain suck and fuck. Other highlights include a blond getting finger fucked in a three way group jack off and rimming. Several good cum shots (in slow motion). Plus emphasis on under wear and jockstraps, and lots of cum eating.
Duration: 52:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 608.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alpha Blue Archives His Master's Touch

Snow Boarders Ludwigshafen Am Rhein

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Euroboy Express
Cast: Luciano Belho, Michael Amerika,. Lukas del Plata, Pete Maxuell, Joe Zen, Ryan Blade
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Rimming, Threesome, Twinks, Cumshots
Euro twink snowboarders are off for some sex on the slopes and some steamy post-piste action involving juicy blowjobs, arse drilling and cum swapping. Snowboarders is made up of six vigtes - Cabin Fever, Cock Coach 1 , Miracle Cure, Cock Coach 2 , Web Wank and Michael In The Middle. In Cabin Fever two boyfriends arrive at their chalet tired and in need of some refreshment. One young lad goes off for a shower while his cheating boyfriend decides to take the piste and pounces on a chalet boy. After some expert cock sucking the chalet guest climbs on top of his host's cock and rides it in true rodeo style until they both off load their jizz. In Cock Coach 1 a lucky ski instructor switches from a snow plough to getting his own arse ploughed! In Miracle Cure an unlucky snowboarder hase a cropper and injured his leg. When the medic arrives to administer some deep heat to the lad's injury it is obvious that some deep peration is going to take place too. The boy soon dons a condom and is giving his nurse a meat injection deep inside his aching arsehole. In Cock Coach 2 the coach is at it again and enjoys a fine fuck with his student. A bored lad satisfies his voyeuristic tendencies in Web Wank. He watches an anonymous chap fingering his arsehole and wanks his cock to an explosive climax. The medic is back to make another house call in Michael In The Middle, and this time it's him receiving all the attention from two horny lads. The medic gets his arse licked and cock sucked by the hungry lovers before the sexy trio move on to have a daisy chain fuck. After shooting his spunk, the medic leaves the two lovers to finish their love making.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:49
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1460kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Snow Boarders

Время генерации страницы 0.13406 секунды с 9 запросами