View Single Post
Old 05-18-2024, 08:24 PM   #19967
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Carmen Valentina

Carmen Valentina

The two Hooters chicks had been hard at work at the charity carwash, fundraising for a local rehoming centre for dogs. One patron of the puppies proffered up a sizeable

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

Download Carmen Valentina

Sticky Hot Wrap Trap

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: Fingering ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Straight ,Handler ,Mask ,Domination ,Ball Gag ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

In a shoot that features some of the best photographic documentation to date, Dia Zerva is wrapped tight in cling wrap, and trapped laying flat on a board strapped down exceptionally tight with clear belts. cyd slices holes in her see through prison to get at her nipples and clit, which he torments mercilessly, first suctioning into them to make them swollen, tender and hyper sensitive, before he splashes them with hot liquid wax, and setting off a train reaction of intense sensations in Zia's head.
With her exposed bits covered in wax, cyd steps up the intensity, encasing her head in a tight rubber gas mask that seals against the skin of her face, emphasizing her helplessness and making Zia feel under total control as he plays with her, cutting off her oxygen now and again with the palm of his hand.

Duration: 49:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sticky Hot Wrap Trap

Wasteland - By the Fire

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sadie
Genres: breast play, Discipline, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints, rough

On a cold winter night, Lance decided to treat Sadie to a bit of bondage sex, but rather than in the cold, hard dungeon, to give her a little perk by having her bdsm session in the cozy and comfy sitting room in front of the fireplace. Once secured in the leather bolero straight jacket, Lance proceeds to give her a good cropping, flogging, a hard fucking, and finishes her off with a highly compelled orgasm with a vibrator. Oh, theres no place like home!

Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 371.0 MB

Download Wasteland - By the Fire

Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I was going to sit Fayth down and change out her gag, but I got sidetracked and decided to do a little experiment instead. I tie her chest harness off overhead. I release her hair tie and run it over a pulley. I raise her arms up and tie her hair rope to her wrists... Kind of a hairtie strappado. This is a very stringent tie and I love Fayth's expressions while in it. I give her tits a few squeezes and her ass a few smacks. I go take a break. I sit back and watch Fayth endure her bondage for a while. After a while, I remove her ballgag. I then untie her hair from her wrists. I spin her around and enjoy smacking her ass for a while again as I hold onto her hair rope with my non-spanking hand. I finally untie her chest harness from above and I make her sit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Fayth's Tight Hogtie - Part 2

Hot Blonde Tied Tightly and Made to Cum

Cast: Rylie Richman
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Straight ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,slim ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Domination

Rylie Richman is a hot 20 year old with a perfect body. She gets bound tightly by the neck and cums hard while her nipples are clamped and she struggles for air.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 712.7 MB

Download Hot Blonde Tied Tightly and Made to Cum
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12704 секунды с 9 запросами