Old 05-19-2024, 12:04 AM   #19970
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Rough Trade

Rough Trade

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Sarah Jessie
Genres: BDSM ,Submission ,Vaginal Penetration ,Blonde ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,Blowjob ,muscular ,Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex
Video language: English

When Sarah's new boyfriend sells her to a sex trafficker, she manages an escape. But Ramon, her sadistic trafficker, hunts her down and fucks her into submission to enter his rough trade. Before Ramon can offer her up to clients he needs to check out his sexy blonde merchandise. He inspects her big firm tits and her shaved pussy, then he tastes her ass just to know what he is working with. Its all good! He wants to try her out in more ways than one so first he pulls out his big hard cock and tests Sarah's cock sucking skills with a deep throat sloppy blow job. Sarah is handcuffed and chained to a metal table so she isn't going anywhere. Her tits bounce around while she sucks Ramons dick and her pussy is getting wetter by the second. Bound in with a ballgag in her mouth Ramon fucks Sarah's tight ready pussy and stretches her out til she is begging for more. He keeps her in line with the flogger and then vibes her pussy to remind her who is in control. Then a hot ride in reverse cowgirl Sarah bounces up and down on Ramons huge dick as he crops her tits. She is all in a frenzy from this hardcore fucking, her pussy lips pulled open wide with Ramons pounding cock. She licks his fat dick clean and is ready for more. On her back with her long lean legs tied and spread Ramon vibes her clit with the Hitachi, flogs her pale delicate thighs and pounds her little fuck hole out until she has a mind blowing orgasm. Ramon is a relentless fucking machine and drives Sarah crazy as he hammers her pink pussy into sublime submission and blows his load of hot cum all over her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rough Trade

Ginary's Test - Part 1

Studio: futilestruggles

Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 1

Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Bound in leather belts and cuffs in a classic "fuck me" position with a twist, Carter is deliciously exposed from both ends. Her tanned legs point up to the ceiling and her toes are tied together. That perfect pussy is calling out for some attention and we oblige with both the celebrator and the hitachi. She shutters and cums her her bondage. Enough warm up. It is time to train some holes.

Duration: 10:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Heavy Orthopedic Bracing

Redheaded Girl Next Door Megan Winters Fucked in Brutal Rope Bondage!

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Megan Winters
Genres: Straight ,Leather ,white ,multiple orgasms ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,Spanking ,brunet ,Pain ,Nipple Clamps

Some girls are simply starved and hungry for rough sex while being restrained in inescapable rope bondage. Megan Winters is just that sort of girl. She starts her day by laying flat on a table with her arms and legs pulled taut to the sides. Her perky natural tits are vulnerable and exposed to the brutal torment of severe nipple clamps. Her male dom abuses her fair skin with an evil electric zapper and then sets upon her with a heavy leather flogger. All the while a vibrator relentlessly stimulates her wet pussy. She grinds on the vibrator and begs to cum as the sadistic dom works the front of her body over. He jams his massive cock down Megan's throat while she squirts the first of her multiple orgasms. Her whole body quivers and shakes as her mouth gets faced fucked and gagged. Next she is tied standing in the middle of the room while perched on one leg. Her cruel taskmaster dives in and continues to torment her with impact play that utilizes a leather riding crop and bamboo cane. When her endorphins are running hot, the dom takes his huge rod and starts to fuck her pussy. She trembles and squirts all over herself and his big dick. Without missing a beat her handler throws her onto a couch and restrains her in doggy style with her round and firm ass perched in the air. He then continues to fuck her tiny pink pussy over and over again while spanking her ass until it grows red with delight. As the pain and pleasure intensifies she starts to have an orgasm that doesn't seem to end. And to finish her day, Megan gets tied to a table with her legs yanked tight up into the air, leaving her swollen and sensitive pussy exposed for further examination by a giant cock. As she gets fucked senseless, the dom chokes her thin neck and slaps her whimpering and innocent face. She begs to be fucked harder and harder until a massive load of cum is shot all over face. She licks every last drop up and whispers never ending words of gratitude for the attention that has been showered upon her.

Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Redheaded Girl Next Door Megan Winters Fucked in Brutal Rope Bondage!

Suspiria

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Suspiria is a Latin phrase meaning "sighs from the depths". A fascinating scene unfolds as this female sex slave is placed in diabolical restraints with all three holes available for the taking distinguish by the only pink holes peaking through black are the mouth and another larger hole for the ass. This is Old-fashioned sadomasochism.

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Suspiria
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10123 секунды с 9 запросами