Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - Consensual Submission Gambier

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play
Video language: English
There s a special connection between Mistress Delirious and her very favorite submissive, Ava. Their sexual chemistry is tangible as Mistress administers her magic over Avas most sensitive parts. Ava is thrown into a mistral of emotions and sensations as she laughs, cries and screams her way into multiple orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3446kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Consensual Submission

Wasteland - Delirious and the Fucking Machine Chabgling

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Delirious Hunter, Fucking Machines, Goddess Starla, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints
Goddess Starla has Delirious Hunter securely tied to her wooden bondage bench with legs spread for excellent access to her pussy. After a few slaps with a riding crop, she moves on to hot wax, getting a steamy reaction out of Delirious. As a reward, Goddess finishes her off with extended pussy play, the Hitachi Magic Wand, and the grande final the Shockspot fucking Machine bringing Delirious to multiple screaming orgasms!
Duration: 15:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 420.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Delirious and the Fucking Machine

Spread Wide Immokalee

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word.
Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spread Wide

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 7 [wmbcv-0431] Puckett

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
What happens when you tie Emily Marilyn into a inescapable spread eagle, and then let slinky Karina have fun with her?
Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4669kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 392.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 7 [wmbcv-0431]

Grey and White Secretary Ashtabula

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and White Secretary

Tough Love Sabana De La Mar

Release Year: 2009
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Extreme Bondage, Torture, Humiliation, Domination, BDSM
Gagged and spread-eagled by a harsh metal spreader bar, her juicy pussy looks delious and inviting as PD straddles her face. Cyd wants to play too so a coin is tossed to decide this helpless victims fate. Who gets her ass or who gets her mouth. One dildo goes in her ass and one in her cunt. The hard black cocks fuck her mercilessly. Rhythmically in her pussy and deep down into her throat. Her holes are fucked hard and deep. It almost sounds as if she purrs like a little kitten, while the two pervs get off on her discomfort. Not one, but two mr pogo’s invade her private sex holes by surprize, entering her tight flesh. Her ass gets fucked slowly while het
mouth is occupied by the other black invader. A hard deep push makes her scream. She was not ready for this
Format: real
Duration: 52:48
Video: 424x240, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 171.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love

Goddess Athena Part I Sutter Creek

I was so excited to see the set-up Johnny and I had created for this shoot. Also the fact that I had convinced Johnny that he did not need to ballgag me, since it wouldnt look right. I lasted a lot longer with my hands above my head then I normally do. You Dom/Dommes dont realise that when your hands are tied above your head, your hands go numb pretty quickly. The new metal cuffs although somewhat bigger (I have small ankles and wrists) were biting into my skin. Johnny used a cloth gag, my favorite. Which, as my hands were numbs and the metal pulling at my ankles, I just bit into my gag harder.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Goddess Athena Part I

Время генерации страницы 0.18136 секунды с 9 запросами