All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

BondageCafe - Mary Jane - Dibs [wmbcv-0387]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex

Ashley Lane does love being tied up and utterly helpless, and that is a good thing, because 2" straps make sure she can't move at all. Dressed in a sexy cut-away dress, and sheer, black pantyhose, Ashley is lashed quite tightly to a throne chair.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4775kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 471.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Mary Jane - Dibs [wmbcv-0387]

Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

This clip starts where part 1 ended... adara waits for me to return bound and ballgagged on her knees. When I return, I grab her by her hair and remove her gag. I spend some time groping and manhandling her. I have another gag planned and I want to make sure it will fit, so I shove 2 or 3 fingers down her throat and she instinctively starts sucking. I think the new gag will fit just fine. I shove a large rag in her mouth and make her hold it there as I tie a length of rope in her hair. I then seal the rag in with clear tape. I smack her ass a few more times before I lift her onto an old bed. It's not long before I hogtie her tight. adara can barely move, but I'm not done yet... I tie her head back using her hair tie. She really couldn't be tied any tighter and can barely muster a twitch here and there. If you like a lot of movement and struggling around, you won't like this as she is completely helpless! I eventually roll her on her side and as I do you can tell how solidly she is bound. I grope, manhandle and slap her ass. All she can do is moan. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. At the end of the clip I return and cut off the ropes binding her arms and then remove her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 983.8 MB

Download Good Old Fashioned tight Hogtie for Adara - Part 2

Wasteland - Consensual Submission

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play
Video language: English

There s a special connection between Mistress Delirious and her very favorite submissive, Ava. Their sexual chemistry is tangible as Mistress administers her magic over Avas most sensitive parts. Ava is thrown into a mistral of emotions and sensations as she laughs, cries and screams her way into multiple orgasms.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3446kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Consensual Submission

Stranded

Cast: Chris Charming ,Kelly Wells
Genres: Athletic ,Rough Sex ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Deepthroat ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration ,Weights
Video language: English

Kelly Wells plays a city girl who's car breaks down deep in the countryside. With no phone reception and unbearable heat, she submits to a stranger out of desperation. This is a beautiful outdoor setting shot in 16:9 aspect ratio.

Duration: 34:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 778.9 MB

Download Stranded
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.30187 секунды с 9 запросами