luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Just a Bit Tighter [wmbcv-0395]

BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Just a Bit Tighter [wmbcv-0395]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Sex

Sexy Arielle Lane finds herself in quite a shiny predicament. Dressed in a mix of latex stockings, gloves, hood, stockings and nylons, she struggles in a tight singleglove and thin straps.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 713.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Just a Bit Tighter [wmbcv-0395]

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

Spread Wide

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Feel the pain wash through you like water and funnel it down to pleasure. A very painful session was done today at the hitching post. This pain slave was bound in one of the most vulnerable positions a female could ever be placed in, legs spread wide and the pussy exposed for full sadistic manipulation such as pussy whipping and labia stretching. These brutal body manipulations are necessary in training the body, preparing it for extreme use in sexual deviants. This kind of painful slave training is a must for the advanced Male Master or Domina. The slave is at the proper height, legs wide and shackled to the wooden post. Her head is restrained in a tight leather head harness above the choking collar with her pussy exposed almost too atrocious to even watch what pain will come. She is poised to scream and cry before starting, hoping for mercy but dare not say a word.

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Spread Wide

BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Strapped and Helpless [wmbcv-0397]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

It is always a great time when Arielle comes by to get tied up for the afternoon/evening. First off, she is great to work and hang with, and she loves being tied up, so you know that can't be a bad time.

Duration: 16:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4780kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 587.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Randy Moore - Strapped and Helpless [wmbcv-0397]

Lyla Storm Cums and Squirts just from Sucking Cock - Dominated by Mark Davis!

Cast: Lyla Storm ,Mark Davis
Genres: Ball Gag ,switch ,Bondage ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,other hair color ,Brunette ,Submission ,Humiliation
Video language: English

Its not every day you meet a girl like Lyla. She has the unique ability to be so turned on when she is worshiping cock that she can both cum AND squirt. Mark has had his cock worshiped by some of the most beautiful and accomplished fellatio artists out there and pleasing him is a very tall order. She swallows his whole cock repeatedly. Drool dripping all over the floor with face fucking so intense her spit foams up. Again and again this cock hungry whore laps his cock up like a bitch in heat. Balls deep. The bondage is nothing short of challenging. An ebi suspension by the neck and ankles ONLY, inverted double ankle suspension with added back arch, and a frog tie suspension. The only choice this bitch has is to cum, again and again.

Duration: 55:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Lyla Storm Cums and Squirts just from Sucking Cock - Dominated by Mark Davis!
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11432 секунды с 9 запросами