Old 05-19-2024, 12:34 PM   #19980
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One

The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro
Genres: Ball Gag ,Electrical Play ,Submission ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,BDSM ,big dick
Video language: English

What do you enjoy about being dominated?A: 'I enjoy feeling helpless and just the fact that it's kinda fucked up.
Relationship with pain?A: 'I would not call myself a pain-slut. I like it, but I take it because I want to please, not because I get off on the pain'.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:26:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Training of Cherry Torn, Day One

21sextreme - Lumberjack's dream

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: White Angel
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, short hair, blonde, one on one

Imagine the life of lumberjacks... full of testosterine and alone in the woods... no wonder several of them gets weird dreams... maybe about capturing and fucking a helpless girl! Watch how Mugur treats White Angel - this scene is not for the faint-hearted!

Duration: 25:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Lumberjack's dream

Let Them Eat Feet!

Cast: Penny Pax ,Maitresse Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Tattoo ,Fetish ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,foot fetish ,Feet ,Foot Worship

During the Age Of Enlightenment many new concepts were created and foot worship was born! The illustrious queen of foot fetish, Maitresse Madeline uses her chamber maid for entertainment and how she wants to be entertained is by a kinky, forbidden, raw afternoon of unabashed lesbian foot fetish sex! Penny Pax plays Madeline's maid where she is made to kiss, lick, suck and deep throat Madeline's soft lanky peds. Penny is told to cover her feet with cake for Madeline to feast upon. She does so with sexy cake crushing! Madeline devours it from Penny's feet. Watch as Penny eats the queens pussy to orgasm and we get perfect angles of her orgasmic toe spreads and curls! Finally, Penny's feet and thighs are places in bondage and tickled to laughter while fucked deep in her greedy ass awhile Madeline suck her perfect toes!

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 972.2 MB

Download Let Them Eat Feet!

21sextreme - Nilla's hopeless time with her Master

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Nilla
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, black hair, one on one

Lauro Giotto´s next unlucky slave is Nilla who is bound to a barrel. But that´s just a starter. Lauro first attaches suction cups to her nipples and pussy to prepare her for the struggle she will have to face after. When Lauro got bored of watching the poor little woman in agony with the cups he brought her to the corner of the basement and bound her arms and left leg to the ceiling so that he fuck her from behind without any hope for Nilla to do against.

Duration: 34:15
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 723.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Nilla's hopeless time with her Master

Wasteland - Avas Sensory Play Adventure

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Delirious Hunter, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Mistress Delirious Hunter has slave Ava blindfolded and restrained from above, all being watched by an audience behind a wall of sheer fabric. Sensory stimulation of all kinds, ranging from flogging, to tickling leading to nipple suction cups and Her favorite new toy, Wheel Of Chaos a truly evil device which puts Ava over the edge. As a reward, Mistress treats Ava to a screaming orgasm with the Magic Wand.

Duration: 24:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 665.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Avas Sensory Play Adventure
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09940 секунды с 9 запросами