Old 05-19-2024, 01:15 PM   #40189
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0447] Weeping Water

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
Dressed in a sexy latex and pantyhose number, she struggles and squirms in some sexy black rope. Jim ties her to the couch, and then brings out the vibrator.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 494.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Christina Carter [wmbcv-0447]

Marica Hase Return to Kinbaku Chandler Heights

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Marica Hase
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys
Marica's ass and pussy are on display and up for abuse. When her cunt is getting vibrated to more Earth shattering orgasms, Jack makes sure to work her back door with his fingers, shaming her and making her dripping wet at the same time.
Duration: 1:01:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica Hase Return to Kinbaku

Wasteland - Mail-Order Sub Island

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, electro-stim, Eric X, femsub, Flogging, High Definition, humiliation, Leila, maledom, Mistress Irony, restraints
Video language: English
What happens when 2 Doms get married and both refuse to submit to the other? Master Eric, being the loving husband he is has the perfect solution. He orders a sub through the mail as a gift for wife, Mistress Irony.
Duration: 18:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 378.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Mail-Order Sub

21sextreme - Lumberjack's dream Napanoch

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: White Angel
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, fetish, babes, short hair, blonde, one on one
Imagine the life of lumberjacks... full of testosterine and alone in the woods... no wonder several of them gets weird dreams... maybe about capturing and fucking a helpless girl! Watch how Mugur treats White Angel - this scene is not for the faint-hearted!
Duration: 25:29
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 540.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Lumberjack's dream

Sarah Shevon Joins the ranks of Device Models Midway City

Cast: Sarah Shevon
Genres: natural boobs ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Whipping ,Handler ,BDSM ,Flogging
Welcome Sarah Shevon to Device. This local girl is cute, innocent looking, and real. Her reactions to BDSM are beautiful to watch.
Sarah process pain and entrapment with a smile and little nervous laugh, it is her defense mechanism. But after a while the smiles stop, as it gets real. It gets real when we see a smile and then slap it off her face, now Sarah knows she is helpless and must endure, obey and survive.
We torment her nipples, pinching, pulling and clamping, soon her nipples are so sensitive she would do anything to have them left alone. Heavy flogging and whipping, as we whip her nipples or her pussy, we take her to tears as she must decide what we hit next. Add in the reward of an orgasm or two for taking so much abuse, and we have a new Device model that we are proud to have worked with.
Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sarah Shevon Joins the ranks of Device Models

Lydia Black Tormented In Brutal Restriction Cassel

Cast: Lydia Black ,The Pope
Genres: rack ,Deprivation ,big dick ,Cattle Prod ,Dildo ,Vibrator ,black hair ,white ,Tattoo ,Pain
Lydia Black is a huge pain slut who loves the be pushed as far as she can go. Today we see just how far that is. Lydia begins on her back with her legs straight up, feet exposed. The Pope installs a rack to hold a dildo deep in her mouth, then installs a second rack to hold the magic wand on her slutty pussy.
Lydia convulses as she’s made to hold back the powerful orgasms that come as a result of such stressful restriction. But she can’t keep them down, so she ends up cumming again and again.
We then find Lydia wrapped in chains and tethered to a wooden column. All the metal makes her quite nervous, especially when The Pope begins to use the electric zapper on her. For added stimulation (and deprivation), she is also blindfolded and cattle prodded!
Finally, Lydia is put in a piledriver position as The Pope uses his heavy leather flogger on her slut box. He follows it by shoving a massive dildo into her tenderized pussy and fucks her relentlessly until she is empty of her slut juices!
Duration: 43:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9756kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia Black Tormented In Brutal Restriction

Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2 Jakin

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... This clips starts with Caroline seated in a chair and the Security Guard adding more rope to her chest harness. Her shirt is cut open exposing her pert tits, which are then groped and slapped repeatedly. Her elbows are soon tied and chicken-winged. More rope is added around her forearms and waist and then cinched. She continues her smart ass comments as she is being bound. The clip cuts to Caroline on her stomach on a coffee table. She is about to be hogtied. She moans as the rope pulls her into as much of an arch as she is physically capable of. She still has a rope tied into her hair and that is tied off, forcing her head back and making the hogtie more stringent. Even though the smart ass comments have stopped now, as I knew they would. She's still going to be gagged. I strap the ballgag back in her mouth and I leave her to endure the strict hogtie. Caroline is in real distress at this point as you can tell by her moans, whimpers, and the look on her face. NOTES: At the end of the clip I have added some additional footage. I had attempted some breast bondage on Caroline with twine, but the twine broke twice in the process, lol... I gave up after the 2nd break. In the original clip, I had gagged her with a giant sponge and a full roll of vetwrap. I then lifted her onto the coffee table. The gag proved to be to much for her and I had to remove it. This footage is also included at the end.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caroline Pierce Insulted the Wrong Security Guard - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.14798 секунды с 9 запросами