LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Wasteland - By the Fire Iwai

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sadie
Genres: breast play, Discipline, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints, rough
Video language: English
On a cold winter night, Lance decided to treat Sadie to a bit of bondage sex, but rather than in the cold, hard dungeon, to give her a little perk by having her bdsm session in the cozy and comfy sitting room in front of the fireplace. Once secured in the leather bolero straight jacket, Lance proceeds to give her a good cropping, flogging, a hard fucking, and finishes her off with a highly compelled orgasm with a vibrator. Oh, theres no place like home!
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 371.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - By the Fire

Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II Chisinau

Johnny has me hogtied in my maid uniform at my friend's house. While I am trying to struggle out of my ropes on the floor, Johnny takes it upon himself to clean the house that he had distracted me from cleaning. He watches me while he merrily dusts and sweeps. I guess this job will get done after all. I hope he does a good job, so I can get hired for this job again.
Duration: 3:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5658kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 132.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Halloween Trick or Treat Bonus Update Part II

One Horse Prison Dolton

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Today's objective is forced orgasms while being bound, impaled and spread. Master James knows that slave 465 needs more intensive training and discipline in pain pleasure to orgasm involving an artificial cock prosthetic of the beast variety. The slave knows full well that the failure of any given task will bring quite server penalties.
Duration: 46:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: One Horse Prison

21sextreme - Falsely Accused Donaldsonville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Pearl Diamond
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, blonde, redhead
Being accused of a crime she had never committed makes the maid angry, and deservedly so. The arrogant mistress laughed at her on countless occasions, but this time she pushes the maid too far, and it calls for retribution. She focuses her frustration and anger at the rich slut, and believe us, she deserves everything she gets.
Duration: 25:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 539.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Falsely Accused

Love Bound Part I Amite

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Love Bound Part I

HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane Zionville

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Katharine Cane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Oral
The one thing PD likes more than a young slut who knows how to scream is one who knows how to suck his dick, too. Katherine Cane fits the bill. She is ready and willing to let him do whatever he wants.
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 585.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Wanting Katharine Cane

The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage Glenmoore

Cast: ,Skylar Snow ,Donny Sins
Genres: Anal ,Athletic ,slim ,Vaginal Penetration ,Suspension ,Leather ,Threesome ,natural boobs ,Squirting ,Hitachi
Levi owns a swanky house that he rents out for sex parties. One morning, while cleaning up after a wild night, he listens to his voicemails, one of which is from Skylar Snow. She says that she got his number from his friend Donny. Donny told her about how Levi wants a kinky live-in “House Girl”, and that he’s accepting applications. Skylar is more than interested at the opportunity and wants to schedule a meeting, which she does and meets Levi later at his house. She hands her checklist to Levi and he goes over it. He asks if she’s ready and nervously she says yes. He slowly comes up from behind her and rips her dress off. He spreads her legs, rubs her pussy, and spits in her mouth. Skylar gets bent over a chair. Levi pulls her panties aside, spanks her and spreads her ass. After her pussy and ass get probed by his gloved fingers, Levi grabs a leather flogger and hits Skylar’s ass hard and true. Skylar shows her gratitude by saying,”Thank you sir” after every hit. Levi turns her around to face him and spreads her legs. He hands her an Hitachi vibrator, places a rocks glass by her pussy and tells her to pour him a . Skylar works herself up to orgasm and squirts into his glass and they both it. In the next scene, Levi has tied Skylar up with rope on her side, with her hands behind her back, and one leg up, in a full suspension. Skylar’s mouth, perfectly placed at dick-level, Levi takes advantage and uses it to pleasure his cock. Covered in Skylar’s spit, Levi shoves his cock in her pussy and fucks it deep and hard. After that predicament, Levi takes her down and has her get on her hands and knees on top of his black leather couch. She begs for him to fuck her ass and he obliges. While fucking her ass, his friend Donny Sins shows up as a surprise for Skylar. Donny whips out his huge cock and Skylar gets to sucking it while she gets fucked in her ass. They double penetrate her holes, Donny covers her eyes in cum, and Levi creampies her pussy.
Duration: 56:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The House Girl: Skylar Snow Tied Up and Fucked in Bondage

Время генерации страницы 0.10776 секунды с 9 запросами