Old 05-19-2024, 01:17 PM   #40194
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

ElectroSluts - Isis Love, Daisy Ducati - The Intern Monroeton

Studio: ElectroSluts
Genres: Bdsm
Senator Isis Love is being blackmailed by her hot, conservative intern, Daisy. But Daisy is about to learn who is really in charge. Isis turns the tables, handcuffing the slut and ripping her clothes off. Isis brings out all her toys, zapping Daisy's face, tits, and cunt, and then filling her holes with electricity.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ElectroSluts - Isis Love, Daisy Ducati - The Intern

HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1 Craigsville

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Hollywood, Cory Lane, Chanta Rose, Amber Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination
What I needed was a team of merciless women who could tie like I could. I wanted to watch a woman strip, tie, gag and fondle another woman, to make her whimper and plead and beg for physical and sexual release.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:51
Video: 720x480, xvid, 758kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 735.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarmonyConcepts Girl Gril Bondage Part 1

Been Caught Stealing: Sophia Locke and Christian Wilde Esslingen

Cast: Sophia Locke ,Christian Wilde
Genres: Submission ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,versatile ,big dick ,BDSM ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,Hitachi
Video language: English
Sophia Locke is a mover and shaker in the corporate world, and has partnered upwith a mogul named Christian Wilde. Together they have mad monetary moves that others canonly dream about, but late one night as Christian is reviewing budgets, he sees a very largediscrepancy in Sophia’s budget reports. He calls her up and has her meet him at an undisclosedlocation to sort things out, but little does she know that there’s a resolve already in pace that sheisn’t expecting. You can guess her response as Christian makes his accusation, and the finaldecision doesn’t come easy, or lightly for Sophia. Christian takes her back into the depths of hishidden warehouse where Sophia has no choice but to pay the piper. She is bound in tight ropebondage and Christian has his way with her, tormenting her, and ensuring that he gets his moneyworth from this slut.
Duration: 1:04:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9780kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Been Caught Stealing: Sophia Locke and Christian Wilde

Wasteland - Consensual Submission New Munster

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Discipline, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play
Video language: English
There s a special connection between Mistress Delirious and her very favorite submissive, Ava. Their sexual chemistry is tangible as Mistress administers her magic over Avas most sensitive parts. Ava is thrown into a mistral of emotions and sensations as she laughs, cries and screams her way into multiple orgasms.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3446kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 578.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Consensual Submission

BondageCafe - Danielle Trixie - Classic Tight [wmbcv-0413] Lost Creek

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
With her length, it is much more of a shirt. Just the type of outfit that would cause accidents if she were to wear it down Hollywood Blvd. on a busy Saturday night.
Duration: 17:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3492kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 471.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Danielle Trixie - Classic Tight [wmbcv-0413]

Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage Jiuquan

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation
This sexy siren is both a contortionist and an aerialist, or at least she will be today. Most girls probably prefer to do it under their own power, but Jack Hammer is going to help our star do her duty.
Duration: 1:02:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque Cirque de Bondage

Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2 Forestgrove

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Brenda up and back her up to the large table with a 4x4 post poking through the middle. I tie her hair up high on the post tight, forcing her to bend backwards. I turn her around which reduces her stress but It's only so I can smack her ass. She doesn't seem happy about this at all. I turn her back around and tie her legs out to the table legs. When she spreads her legs, it tightens up her hair rope a little bit more. I add a crotch rope and tighten it with the overhead hoist. I then tie a rope around her neck and the post, which limits her mobility even further. I remove her gag to see what she has to say. I want to know where she has my cash hidden or I want access to an account with my money in it. I don't get the answers I want so I slap her thighs a few more times before clamping her nipples with clover clamps. She is really struggling as she endure the clamps on her bound tits. You can tell by the way her breathing changes. To make it worse, I tie some twine to them, pull them tight, and tie them to her crotchrope. It's not long before a few tears are streaming down her face. I believe I'll be getting my cash back before to long. I'm going to give her more time to think about it though. I gag her with a huge ball of string and then tape it in, going around the post as well. Brenda now has to endure a very stressful position. She is bent backwards over the edge of the table. An extremely tight crotchrope forces her hips out and forward, while at the same time she's being pulled up and back by her hair. A rope attaches her neck to the post and the tape sealing in her gag is also around the post. Her bound tits are clamped as well! I leave her for just a short while. When I return, I remove the clamps. She screams and moans, although er gag muffles them quite nicely. I then have some fun slapping her tits and thighs with a long thin wooden paddle. I'm positive I'll be getting my answer very soon! Brenda is clearly in distress, but I want her to know that it can still get worse in case she has any thoughts about giving me false info. I remove her shoes, forcing her to stand on her tippy toes. Fresh tears start flowing as she endures her excruciating predicament. I know I've broken her so I release her from the post, but I keep her arms bound behind her back and put her on her knees. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Stole his Retirement and He Wants it Back! - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.11986 секунды с 9 запросами