View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 01:18 PM   #40196
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Grey and White Secretary Whitmer

It is becoming abundantly clear that there is a certain, calculated occupational hazard while working for a bondage website: You will end up tied up and gagged before the days end, every shift, for as long as you work here. So, just as long as you understand the risk, feel free to apply. On this particular day, I am finishing up some paperwork at my desk, but Johnny doesn't think I look busy enough. I mean, Jackie gets good benefits, she needs to work harder he thinks to himself. He watches me warily as I straighten my cream colored skirt and grey satin blouse. My garter peeks out from underneath my skirt as I shift my leg and kick up my high heels in front of me. Johnny disappears, which makes me happy, because I don't like when he examines my work so carefully. But, he comes back a moment later with all sorts of bondage implements. I guess that is to be expected since we run a bondage website. He ends up tossing me down on the coffee table behind my desk. He ties my legs spread wide to the legs of the table, and proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Finally, he gives me a thick over the mouth tape gag, so I can't protest. I toss back and forth, but make no attempt to get away (I know better). My skirt pulls up as I struggle revealing my blue panties under my skirt. He only lets this go on for a few moments longer. I think he just found me some more editing to do....It's a rough life.
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 115.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and White Secretary

Lost Bet Part I Hydaburg

As Members you might have noticed that Ive been pushing for people to follow me on twitter? Well a while ago I set a goal to get to 500 followers on my twitter page by June. I figured it wouldnt be hard and I made the mistake of betting Johnny that I could do it too. Johnny put my collar on me that has the tag that has "Jackie" written on it. There he attached a spreader bar and then secured my hands to either end of the spreader bar. I complained and of course, he used my ballgag on me. This was worse as he kept taunting me as I tried to edit. I ended up drooling all over my satin shirt. I at least kicked my heels off, since he really didnt tie my legs. I had stockings on and a matching corset with panties as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:41
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 129.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lost Bet Part I

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2 Munday

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

Amber Rayne Live Show Part 2 - Drawn and Quartered New Madrid

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Submission ,Hot Wax ,Tattoo ,Pain
Video language: English
Tough as nails Amber Rayne gets another extremely challenging suspension in part 2 of her live show. Each ankle and each wrist is tied down and she is suspended only by her hips in a back breaking incredibly hot arch. We see her body try and relax and test the limits of her pain processing abilities with wax, caning, heavy neck play / choking, a very cruel crotch rope… building all the pain into immense pleasure and mind blowing orgasms.
Duration: 26:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 972.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amber Rayne Live Show Part 2 - Drawn and Quartered

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - In Red [wmbcv-0423] Klatovy

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
She is such a busy performer, working all over the country, that it can be difficult to get the scheduling worked out, so when we do have the chance to get our hands on her, it's a special time.
Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps

File size: 487.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Christina Carter - In Red [wmbcv-0423]

Wasteland - Tremor in the Church Lethe

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Master Rob
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Discipline, Fucking Machines, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play
Master Rob Gadling has a new BDSM play space in a choir loft of a church! As the organist plays in the background, he suspends Ava to the rafters and warms her up with a good cropping. Once he has her into sub space, he treats Ava to his new Ride-On Sex Toy, The Tremor. Now that she is rocking and rolling, Rob departs and leaves her on it which leads to multiple screaming orgasms (with great acoustics!).
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 496.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Tremor in the Church

Broken Doll Lorimor

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Arrested for protesting against police , follow the bizarre and harsh punishment of a young girl, Acacia, before she is sent to The Farm to begin a life of hard labour.
Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11714kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Broken Doll

Время генерации страницы 0.10728 секунды с 9 запросами