View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 01:19 PM   #40199
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Grey and Black Dress Harwich Port

What do you think Johnny likes to do when I am wearing a delightful, form fitting dress? You guessed it! I am going to be stretched out and tied up! So, I should have known what was coming when I put on this tight knit black and gray dress with a garter belt, stockings and matching gray high heels. But, I guess I am being a little obtuse, when Johnny meets me outside of the bedroom ready with rope and ball gag in hand. He ties my hands above my head to the elecric hoist and eventually ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. I think it's safe to say I'm not going anywhere unless I want to be hanging by my wrists. He puts a ball gag on my mouth and watches me get a little irritated as the drool falls down my chin. Johnny is thouroughly satisfied with himself. And, hey! I can't complain! I may not have known what was coming, but I like these consequences for wearing such a cozy dress!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:20
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2104kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Grey and Black Dress

Treatment part 1 Elkhorn City

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
Video language: English
We reshape out her tonsils to be a flawless fit for our dick before moving to the other end. Back and forth we switch, using both mouth and pussy as we so desire. Carter cums and drools appreciatively on the cock. Her bondage keeps her securely in place.
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Treatment part 1

Ginary's Test - Part 3 Lamy

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 3

Floor Slut Part Two Jarrell

Beverly is locked into the kind of position that gives Sister Dee wonderful ideas. Her feet are exposed to anything Dee can come up with. Whether that means a gentle ticking or a painful caning is entirely up to her. The same goes for Beverly's wonderful tits. The beating gets Dee's creativity really flowing.
Sister Dee locks Beverly into the floor, literally, with her head stuck under the boards. It allows for perfect access to Beverly's tightly puckered asshole. Dee takes advantage by cramming it full of inflatable cock and then proceeds to paddle it pink. When the dildo is pumped up to full size it has Bev's pussy ready for fun, too. Dee takes a vibe to her clit and even after a screaming and squirting orgasm isn't quite done tormenting her twat.
Hooded and on a chain leash, there's still one more task for Beverly to complete. Dee has another bitch, this one in a straight jacket and hood, who needs to be prepped for his own torment. For that he's going to need a hard cock and Dee can't be bothered to do it herself. Instead, when she removes the hood, it will be Beverly's job to suck it until he's fully ready for his turn as Dee's play thing.
Format: real
Duration: 31:21
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 169.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Floor Slut Part Two

Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3 Empire

This clip starts where Part 2 ends... Dr. Cupcakes removes all the straps on Chrissy's legs. He then removes her shoes and shiny Disco jeans and crotchropes her. He pulls the crotchrope Up high and out over a ring and then ties it back off to a hitching ring bolted to the floor. Chrissy is now forced to stand on her tip toes. He walks up behind her and test the tightness of the rope. He gropes her tits and lightly slaps her ass. He feels she needs more restraint so he secures her ankles to the 2x4 bolted to the bottom of the post using a combination of leather cuffs and straps. He knows that after she spends some time in this position that she'll be much more cooperative and he can carry on with his eeevil experiments. He takes a few snapshots for his records and then leaves Chrissy to struggle, drool, and mmmpph. He occasionally checks in to grope her helpless body. At the very end of the clip he releases the crotchrope and gag. It seems his plan has worked. Chrissy has been tamed.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 848.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chrissy Daniels Captured and Tamed - Part 3

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 8 [wmbcv-0439] Laotto

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
I'm not sure why certain women are age this way, but I do know that Kobe is definitely one of those girls.
Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Pt 8 [wmbcv-0439]

Carmen Valentina Fairpoint

The two Hooters chicks had been hard at work at the charity carwash, fundraising for a local rehoming centre for dogs. One patron of the puppies proffered up a sizeable
Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7377kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 798.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Valentina

Время генерации страницы 0.09994 секунды с 9 запросами