View Single Post
Old 05-19-2024, 11:35 PM   #19992
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BondageCafe - Danielle, Emily Addison - Soft Surrender - ...

BondageCafe - Danielle, Emily Addison - Soft Surrender - Pt 1 [wmbcv-0462]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

These pics were inspired by Angela pulling out this lovely chain breast harness that she had with her but had never shot. I thought that would look great, I bet - and I was right. I added the corset and the gloves -and the rope of course.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4800kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 874.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Danielle, Emily Addison - Soft Surrender - Pt 1 [wmbcv-0462]

Sarah Shevon Joins the ranks of Device Models

Cast: Sarah Shevon
Genres: natural boobs ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Whipping ,Handler ,BDSM ,Flogging
Video language: English

Welcome Sarah Shevon to Device. This local girl is cute, innocent looking, and real. Her reactions to BDSM are beautiful to watch.
Sarah process pain and entrapment with a smile and little nervous laugh, it is her defense mechanism. But after a while the smiles stop, as it gets real. It gets real when we see a smile and then slap it off her face, now Sarah knows she is helpless and must endure, obey and survive.
We torment her nipples, pinching, pulling and clamping, soon her nipples are so sensitive she would do anything to have them left alone. Heavy flogging and whipping, as we whip her nipples or her pussy, we take her to tears as she must decide what we hit next. Add in the reward of an orgasm or two for taking so much abuse, and we have a new Device model that we are proud to have worked with.

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 486.8 MB

Download Sarah Shevon Joins the ranks of Device Models

SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Dani Dare
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, BlowJobs, Deep Throat, Hardcore

We're excited to share this video, another great domination clip with sexy cougar Dani Dare. She's addicted to her Master's long and thick cock pounding her f"ck holes rough and deep. This time around Dani must endure more constant orgasms.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7897kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Dani Dare Begs for More Cock

Cherry Picking

Cast: Cherry Tor
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippin
Video language: English

Cherry has been through some rough treatment already. Her breasts are showing the bruises. Her body has been contorted and strained in several difficult positions. What is to come is way worse.She's never felt anything like this before. She was truly not prepared, but she's going to get it whether she likes it or not. Everything has been explained to her and yet for some reason she still agrees to it.As the pinkish orange slime is spread around her beautiful labia she begins to get a hint of what's to come. The cream begins to burn. Then it gets hotter. And hotter still. It just keeps getting worse. All poor Cherry can do is cry.

Duration: 27:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Picking

BondageCafe - Danielle Trixie [wmbcv-0438]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

Tied with her legs spread over an ottoman - with ropes holding forward and back. Helpless and struggling in her latex playsuit and dark nylons.

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4723kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 373.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Danielle Trixie [wmbcv-0438]
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10350 секунды с 9 запросами