View Single Post
Old 05-20-2024, 10:25 AM   #8962
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker Higuey

Cast: Abigail Dupree, Master Jame
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Anal Hook, Speculu
Video language: English
Master James reflects... One mindful way I rule and train a slave is the DEBRISx type of training, basic principles are obedience and submission. Each training is based on the recognition and consideration of individually different dispositions of the slave, because not everyone has the same predispositions and potentials. Each training session must first orientate itself to the given possibilities and align its processes and structures to ensure optimal efficiency and good results. Moreover, it would be ethically unreasonable to realize an act ruthlessly according to the wishes of the Lord and to ignore the real danger of profound traumatization of the slave. In the course of training, A Masters own procedure must always be checked and readjusted, to the personal development of the slave. So it is not every overstatement of the slave as an unethical value. The goal is obedience and submission, the acquisition of the slave as a real possession - but the ways to this goal are always to find new ways with the individual disposition in mind.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Double Hooked Cock Sucker

Hard flogging, a brutal zipper and now it's fun South Park

Cast: Isis Love ,Gia DiMarco
Genres: Brunette ,Vaginal Penetration ,slim ,shaved ,Domination ,bottom ,fake boobs ,Pain ,Humiliation ,shaped
Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 3 of the August live show that featured Gia DiMarco and sexy co-top Isis Love.
The membership asked to see Gia on the wooden horse, a device that torments the pussy, so we made it happen. With her hands bound above and her legs spread out, Gia’s delicate shaved pussy is painfully sitting on the edge of the “V” shaped horse.
Gia’s big nipples get clamped and heavy weights are attached. We add a zipper to Gia’s sexy slim body and give her a serious flogging. When the time is right, the zipper is ripped off and Gia’s hands are brutally pulled higher, turning a painful pussy position into a brutal rope wrist suspension.
Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 346.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard flogging, a brutal zipper and now it's fun

Roll-out Garards Fort

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Kel is on her knees tied up in a pretty blue dress at the start of their time. Her arms tied behind her and her neck rope tied to her wrist. Matt wants to start by tugging at that a bit, and you can see how much Kel loves it, just about moaning every time he pulls or releases his end. Once he gets her undressed the real fun begins, as he takes a flogger and pounds into her tits and pussy, drawing out yet more sighs and moans.
Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roll-out

Cross-Wired Wolf Island

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The pure white dress Verta wears veils her true nature. One might think from looking at her that she's sweet an innocent. Verta is anything but! Matt Williams adorns her body with clothespin after clothespin all connected by twine. When he starts playing with the plug in her asshole she reacts immediately. That tight sexy body of hers writhes with pleasure. When the vibrator begins to do it's work Matt yanks the zipper off and she goes wild.
Duration: 42:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7339kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cross-Wired

Rain DeGrey Haddock

Cast: Rain DeGre
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Handjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Masturbation, Zapper, Caning, Tortur
Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up. He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood. When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.
Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey

Merry Christmas 2014 Preston Park

I was out shopping and saw this table cloth. I thought it looked like some tape we used in a past update. An idea occurred to me, Why not make a giant gift out of something, tie me up, and put me on top, like some type of ribbon? I picked out a cute outfit and Johnny turned the island in the kitchen into a wrapped gift. I thouht Id wear some lingerie. A red and black baby doll nightie, some red panties, red stockings and of course a black garter belt. I had shoes on but kicked them off, exposing my feet, for my foot fans. Johnny tied me in a tight hogtie with a chest harness. He's getting really good at tying tight. He then secured a tight Over the Mouth gag, to keep me quiet. Apparently I was complaining a bit. When he finished he placed a bow on me. Unfortunately, as I stuggle, it became apparent our wrapping paper would not stay in place. But what fun is just sitting there when your tied and gagged?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V7, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 203.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merry Christmas 2014

Brutalize her with a massive dose of tickling. Boy does she hate every second! Ophir

Cast: Isis Love ,Elise Graves
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,switch ,Suspension ,the wall ,Handler ,black hair ,Brunette ,Submission ,Curvy ,Straight
Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the May live show that featured the incredible Elise Graves, sexy co-top Isis Love.
Elise is moved quickly to the next position as we prepare her for a brutal Category 5 crotch suspension. Bound and spread against the wall, Isis uses the vibrator to tease and deny Elise an orgasm. When she is fully frustrated we begin to terrorize Elise with tickling.
Not just any tickling, but the kind that makes you want to kill the person who is ticking you. Elsie is so ticklish and we do not let up. This girl turns into a screaming demon from hell as we tickle the fuck out of her helpless body.
Elise is completely worn out from all the thrashing, screaming, and general mayhem. We tie a crotch rope to her and pull her completely off the ground, arching her from the wall. There are not many girls who could take this sort of tie. Our hats off to Elise, this was seriously brutal.
Duration: 16:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 623.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutalize her with a massive dose of tickling. Boy does she hate every second!

Время генерации страницы 0.30317 секунды с 9 запросами