Default Spoiled Girlfriend CEI

Spoiled Girlfriend CEI

CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Femdom, JOI, Verbal Humiliation, ManyVids
File Name : Spoiled Girlfriend CEI
File Size : 0,88 GB
Format : MPEG-4
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:53

Description: Youve been a pathetic boyfriend. You havent been spoiling Me the way I deserve. When you dont drain that bank for Me, you get punished. Ill have you beat your cock until it aches, and youll be begging Me to let you stop. If youre good and send Me everything, maybe Ill finally let you fuck Me. Thats not going to happen until you learn your lesson. Stroke, ache, beg Me. Eat your cum like a little bitch. Thats right, as your girlfriend I control you. You are My helpless toy to string along as I please. u2605 I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a long list of kinks, custom vids are always available (most of My videos are customs) u2605 Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / role play / mean girlfriend / gfe / cruel mistress / sub training / loser humiliation / jerk off instruction / orgasm control / brat girl / financial slave training / roleplay / findom / cash princess ,

Download File
GlobusBobus is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02696 секунды с 9 запросами