View Single Post
Old 05-20-2024, 02:31 PM   #101641
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Show me how bitchy you are Skjeberg

They have their lovers under their spell, but they don't need to cajole too hard as these like-minded stud-pups, with equally gorgeous credentials, are already drooling at the thought of kissing that beautiful mouth and getting their hands and tongues on the throbbing gristle between their legs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 687.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Show me how bitchy you are

Deep Voice Lodge Grass

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Carefree and insatiably horny, ripped jock Felix Fox is spending his day getting fucked in every room of his house by big dick stud voice. Their first stop is the living room where Felix swallows down his friend's uncut cock and spreads his muscular thighs to get rimmed on the couch. Sounds of skin clapping, Felix's whimpering.
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deep Voice

Only Fans - Melvin Moore And Alan Landen

Melvin describes himself as a "Swedish boy, who’s certainly up to no good". In this video He and friend Alan (Aka Angel) are in the shower and then move onto the bed. Oh to be the lucky person filming.
Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1623kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Melvin Moore And Alan

Braxton & Cooper Reed raw Holcomb

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Braxton, Cooper Reed
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Ass to Mouth, 69, Fingering, Rimming, Muscles, Big Dicks, Kissing, Tattoos, Creampie, Cumshots
I believe this about Braxton's fifth or sixth full-interactive video, and he definitely has found his confidence. He is a really relaxed and easy-going guy, but always seemed nervous when it came down to the scenes. I think after doing scenes with Vander and Brenner, he finally has let go and is not so worried about what he is doing, but focuses instead on pleasing his scene partner. I have said it before, but Braxton would make an amazing boyfriend!He even gets a pretty good spank on Cooper, who didn't even flinch! He seems to love getting his cock sucked, and he really goes after Cooper's cock in this video. Working with an uncut guy didn't seem to throw him this time.Cooper has been topping a lot lately but I was hoping to get Braxton to bottom a portion of this video, but as much as he tried, he just couldn't make it happen. Cooper was in the zone to get fucked anyway, and I am pretty sure Braxton was hitting his sweet spot, because he was hard the entire time. Braxton ever the thoughtful partner and stroked his cock while ramming him.Cooper has also turned a corner on busting a nut while getting fucked. He usually is really trying, but after several times getting the cum fucked out of him, he strokes his load out while Braxton slides his cock in and out.Braxton breeds his hole, and despite the hardcore action, there a hot bit of intimacy to this entire video!
Duration: 27:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 623.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Braxton & Cooper Reed raw

Jay Carter and David Pool Poteet

Cast: Jay Carter, David Pool
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Facial, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
This week we are pleased to present you a fucking hot interracial encounter to introduce the sexy Spanish newcomer David Pool: for his debut scene with us he has the honour to meet our black Latin stud Jay Carter. The new boy is not scared at all by the gigantic cock that throb on his hands and opens his mouth wide to work every inch of Carter's bone like an experienced sucker. With his hard rock dick Jay wants to taste Pool's hole and plunges his face into his hairy butt, making him moan and beg to be hammered. Then our Colombian stallion sticks his black monster deep inside the welcoming asshole of the newbie man, until the last inch, for a bareback ride that he'll remember for long time!
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 490.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Carter and David Pool

Addison & Roderick Serviced Suita

Release Year: 2015
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Addison, Roderick
Genres: Blowjob, 69, Fleshlight, Toys, Mutual Masturbation, Tattoos, Facial, Oral Cumshots
Since Roderick had done some videos a couple years back, he was very vague about what went down. As many of you can tell, we producers get surprised by models who claim they have not done anything. Many studios will no work with models that have done previous work, so they learn real quickly to keep previous work on the down low, and hope they don't get found out. Roderick was not one of them, but was not incredibly forting. He just started by saying it was a solo before flying out, but then when he met me, and realized I was a nice guy, felt guilty, and started divulging all the information. So he went from a solo to full-on sex with guys in one car drive to the studio.So when it came down to do the oral video, I was kind of pushy about him sucking back. He was just going to receive head, but when I asked him straight-up to suck back he said, "No problem!" By then, I think not only did he like me, but also wanted more video work. He really liked the setup and professional vibe.Having said all that, clearly Roderick had done work. He was veryfortable and was great at engaging Addi, who only has a couple shoots under his belt. Roderick was great at looking at his buddy's cock, and not just staring at the TV.Even still, there is a vibe of reluctance from Roderick to not do too much. Addi actually take the initiative, and when sucking dick, you can tell he is totally into it. When you watch Roderick suck dick, he is just doing it toplete the task. He may have previous video work, but not a lot of cock-sucking experience!He doesn't look like he hates it or anything. Certainly not a lot of skill doing it, but there is that lack of enthusiasm that is not hard to miss.We stuck to a lot of the toy play, and there are few hot moments when they get up close and start nuzzling each other while fucking their toys. There is a bit of intimacy that could have gone into the kissing zone, but not quite there. They both certainly looked like they loved jamming their cocks and fucking towards each other!Addi gets on his knees while Roderick jerks his cock furiously, pretty much nailing Addi's open mouth. Cum all around his lips and mouth!Addi then beats his meat till he unloads too!
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2897kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Addison & Roderick Serviced

OF - Charlie Cherry & Angel Moon p4 Shelter Island Heights

イケメンの友だちとハメ撮り撮影!
リアルなプライベート撮影ですので� �いつもとは違う感じになってます。� ��かも、彼がハメ撮り配信初めてで、 本編には目線モザイクありません!� �
Duration: 24:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps