View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 07:53 AM   #2491
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Latina Patrol Vanessa Sky Victor

Video language: English
French Command On loan from France, Agent Simon teams up with Latina Patrol to learn how America's tackling unwanted immigration. First they find and detain sexy undocumented Latina Vanessa Sky then work out a special deal with her at headquarters; sexually submit or get deported. In a flash this slut has a mouthful of Simon. He brutally fucks the desperate little slut all over the office then showers her with a big facial cumshot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Vanessa Sky

Latina Patrol Monica Asis Medan

Undocumented Slut LP Agent Brick finds smoking hot undocumented Latina Monica Asis hiding in her bathroom. When him and his partner interrogate her at their office she claims to be a natural born U.S. citizen but doesn't have any photo id. Agent Brick tells her how likely it is that she'll be deported and she quickly agrees to do whatever it takes for her freedom. He proceeds to sexually dominate and brutally fuck the desperate sexy slut into screaming submission, then feeds the broken bitch a huge facial.
Duration: 42:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Latina Patrol Monica Asis

Penelope Woods - Michael Stefano Samnorwood

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Penelope Woods, Michael Stefano
Genres: Athletic Body, Ball licking, Big Dick, Blow Job, Brown Eyes
Penelope Woods is at her friend's place getting her taxes done. She is grateful for the help, but her friend's starts asking her about some not so normal tax write-offs.
Duration: 34:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11715kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penelope Woods - Michael Stefano

Amateur Creampie Latina Brunette Casting Aomori

Release Year: 2024
Studio: 18auditions
Cast: Arianna, Jay Bank
Genres: Brunette, Small Tits, Toys, Old Young, Petite, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Creampie, Amateur, Gonzo, shaved pussy, straight, dark hair, first time, pussy eating
Hello Everyone! This model is a brand new true amateur. She had never done any videos whatsoever previous to the set of 7 that I shot with her. This Scene here is the very first one in the set. I came across Arianna on one of my model recruiting excursions and thought she would be an absolute fine candidate for my little operation. I couldn't have been more correct lucky. Honestly, the quality of the videos exceeded my expectations! I always felt she was exceptional and worthy of traveling to (she was not able to leave her State due to work), though I would never have guessed the videos would be good. She is an absolute sexual dynamo! I'm going to try my best to shoot with her again as soon as I get back State-Side but I fear she has retired. We shall see! This Scene is a Creampie (as are the other 6 I shot with her) and it's one of my best pieces of work in my whole catalog. I truly hope you enjoy it! I think it's special and it most certainly 'approaches art'.
Duration: 44:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8931kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur Creampie Latina Brunette Casting
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06954 секунды с 9 запросами