View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 05:07 PM   #40223
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sisal Predicament Guys Mills

slave abigail draws you in completely with her suffering. She shifts the seemingly increasing weight of her svelte body back and forth with moans of muscular fatigue. To relieve the burden of her weight from her legs would mean that she would transfer the weight of the burden to her head and neck that is securely fastened in the wooden stocks.
Master James gives you a complete view of how he put His slave into this predicament, pulling you into the scene as if you were right there. It's all about endurance and fearful anticipation as the flame dances closer and closer to the sisal twine that weaves through a maze of pulleys ending at the clothespins attached to abigail's nipples and labia.
She is running out of time. Master James puts slave abigail in yet another predicament with fire and sisal string attached to clothes pins on her nipples and pussy. A terror, a long anticipation for the excitement of the possibility that her lady parts maybe pulled off. - She is running out of time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sisal Predicament

Realise On The Bed Mayport

Mina wears a light pink Realise swimsuit, she is elbow bound and hogtied on the bed. A crotch rope digging in, connected to her thighs she is helpless.
Duration: 23:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9767kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Realise On The Bed

Sophia Smith harness gagged Ignalina

Sophia Smith is back! It is funny how quickly the girls forget about the pain and they contact us to make some more money doing this challenge. Sophia is just so stunning! She is tough too, she can handle the shocks fairly well!
Duration: 6:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14013kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 654.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophia Smith harness gagged

Sophie is back! Longreach

Beautiful submissive Sophie is back. She will soon start her own blog at BoundLife, taking over from the famous Gina. Sophie deserves her own website! She has been locked in her chastity belt for almost 9 months now, and her Master is a very strict keyholder. He sent her to us again for a shock training, because he thinks she is too weak and she breaks too soon. Well, we can not change that in one challenge, so Sophie still suffers a lot. Beautiful suffering though!
Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sophie is back!

Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms Viewtown

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Darling is dazed and cumblasted out of her mind, but we are not done yet. This party is still in full swing. We drop out fucktoy down to her knees, facedown ass up, and get started on the next position.
Duration: 16:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7269kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy blonde Milf Darling huge squirting orgasms

Welcome Victoria Sin to her first appearance on Hogtied Gervais

Cast: Victoria Sin
Genres: Squirting ,slim ,Vaginal Penetration ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,Submission ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Handler
Video language: English
Victoria Sin is as beautiful as she is feisty and tough. We welcome newcomer Victoria as she suffers though some tough situations and tight bondage. As a night security guard, she runs across someone who wasn’t supposed to be there. Tight bondage and uncontrollable squirting orgasms ensue. Victoria was gorgeous in her first hogtied visit, and so we await her return.
Duration: 34:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 774.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Welcome Victoria Sin to her first appearance on Hogtied

Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail Trinidad and Tobago

Sometimes shoots don’t go quite as planned. This is one of those times. We were building up to a pretty intense hogtie, and it just wasn’t working out for a couple of reasons, mainly I stupidly decided to do it on a hard wooden coffee table when I should have used something soft underneath Mina, by the time I got her into the hogtie, which, by the way, has to be one of the tightest she has ever been in, she was experiencing some pain due to the arch forcing all her height on her pelvic bones which I can imagine is rather uncomfortable. The next thing that didn’t go quite as planned is my damn camera tripod, it decided all on its own to pan right without my knowledge during one of the shots! Alas the actual hogtie had to be cut short, and that meant the images suffered too. I left what I could in the video including the hilarious ghost tripod panning move. There is still some pretty great detailed rope work leading up to that though. Enjoy!
Duration: 25:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5613kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sparkly Bodysuit Hogtie Fail

Время генерации страницы 0.04295 секунды с 9 запросами