Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Bound ponygirl

Bound ponygirl

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Juliette is known for obediently submitting herself to her master for all sorts of bondage play. Watch today as she submits herself to the intense eroticism of pony play! Her master is meticulous in his ministrations as he binds her hands and feet together for a bathing before the fun begins. Next, he uses a bridle, nipple clamps and rope to bind her to the bed to let her know who's boss!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:39
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video V8, 2590kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 771.2 MB

Download Bound ponygirl

Olga plugged outdoors!

Olga is crazy! I wanted to take her outside in her plugged chastity belt, but she took it a lot further! Olga is a real exhibitionist and she will take off her clothes whenever she can! But we were in a public park, and there were people everywhere!
Olga told me she had been dreaming about being totally free, outdoors, walking around in just a chastity belt! This was her first time ever in a belt, and I added a plug and we went outside. That would be a huge challenge for anyone, but Olga was just happy and free, and she kept running around without any clothes on, boobs out, in her chastity belt and collar.
Remember she is plugged with a 5-ball plug when you watch this video! It is easy to forget, because she walks around like it is the most normal thing in the world! She must have felt this big plug with every step. Instead, she just kept talking about the weather and how great it was to be outside!
Olga is one of the few girls I have met that are totally free. Of course, she was locked, and I held her keys, but she is free in her mind and spirit! She loves to be seen, she does not care about anything at all! It was very exciting to go outside with her, she is funny and very explicit. I have never walked around in a park with a naked girl in a plugged belt! It was an awesome day! When we got back to the studio, Olga was allowed to finally take off the belt. The plug was dripping wet! And of course. Olga licked it clean. She is insane!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Olga plugged outdoors!

Eager Slut

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Limit Maddy O'Reilly's air supply a bit and the effects are immediate. She isn't the kind of girl to panic, that's for sure. In fact, she is the kind of girl to press her throat against your hand, look longingly into your eyes and start furiously rubbing her clit.
When a girl loves being choked that much you can't just give her what she wants. When you know what makes someone so horny you tease them with it for a bit, work your way up to it, then give it to them when they are already about to explode and watch it push them over the edge.

Duration: 49:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Eager Slut

Maggie Mead

Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Maggie Mead has a lot of hardware in that cunt of hers. It makes it extra sensitive and the place she loves to have touched the most. With a little bit of cock sucking she may even get to cum. Just not before she earns it.
When you get a clear look at her ass you can see how hard she is trying to please PD. There are stripes all over it from the whips and canes. The way he has her handcuffed keeps her ass poked out so that it is easy to get at. The look of disgust on her face makes it obvious that she knows how easily she can be this way.

Duration: 35:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7330kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Maggie Mead

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Just Out Of Reach [wmbcv-0479]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

To be a great bondage model you have to have to enjoy it. Obviously, that is true in anythng. Because if you enjoyit, then that means you are going to put up with a lot more things than someone that is going through the motions to make a couple of bucks.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4795kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 586.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Just Out Of Reach [wmbcv-0479]
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04518 секунды с 9 запросами