View Single Post
Old 05-21-2024, 11:33 PM   #20028
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Best Of Sharon

The Best Of Sharon

This compilation video has the best scenes from one of California Stars most popular series. Sharon starring the beautiful Ronnie Dixon and featuring Joe Morgan as her Bondage Master. Follow this couple as they begin their relationship on a quick trip to San Diego, all the way through their courtship. Sharon, generally agreed to be a beautiful, popular sorority president, plus a Class A prick teaser finds that her world falls apart when she falls for Ken. Their passion takes one bizarre twist after another as he introduces her to bondage discipline. She takes well to it at first, but he finds that additional treatments are needed to keep this beautiful lady in line.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:00:02
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download The Best Of Sharon

Wasteland - Domestic Discipline

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Foot Worship, Giselle Humes, Goddess Starla, humiliation, Lesbian Bondage, strap-on sex
Video language: English

Giselle survived her first encounter with Goddess Starla in, Breaking The New Girl. Now, having performed so well, Goddess Starla has awarded Giselle the honor of some intimate, up close and personal interaction. The heat turns up as they take things to a spine shaking, heart stopping level pulling out all the stops and busting out a multiple orgasm, double dong, body shaking experience in this weeks update: Domestic Discipline.16 Minute Run Time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:18
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 154.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Domestic Discipline

Wasteland - The Waiting Room

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Violet
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex

In this short film, Master Shadrack and Violet somehow managed to get locked into their dentists waiting room overnight! Were not sure how exactly that happened, but they had until morning to get out, so decided to take advantage of the comfy new setting for some kinky sex. After tying her up, Shadrack treats Violet to some great bdsm sex and submission. A trip to the dentist has never been so much fun for either of them!

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3420kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 177.8 MB

Download Wasteland - The Waiting Room

Tied in My Jean Shorts Part II

Johnny and I like to condition our rope before we use it. He soaks in fabric softner and scented stuff then washes it several times. The result is an extremley soft rope that smells like lavender. I guess thats why Ive really started to like being tied with a lot of rope. I also appreciatte the beauty and difficulty in making a complicated tie. We've tried shibari, but never in pictures. When we did this set I really started thinking we should start doing more shibari type ties for pics. Johnny had my legs pretty secured in this as well as my hands. I guess practice makes perfect.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 135.1 MB

Download Tied in My Jean Shorts Part II

The Audition

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Cobie attends an audition for an erotic adult shoot, but she arrives only to find the venue completely empty. Immediately, a box of restraints catches Cobie's eye. Tugging at the first of many chains, Cobie starts to try the restraints on, before she is busted by the Master, played by Sadistic Wings. The Master subjects Cobie to countless restrictive and kinky scenarios, culminating in a double plug steel Chastity belt.

Duration: 33:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3485kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 890.6 MB

Download The Audition
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04481 секунды с 9 запросами