View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 05:33 AM   #7671
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 4 Member Comments

Description:
Jordynn_s First P.O.V. It_s point-of-view time with plump man-pleaser Jordynn LuXXX. We talked to Jordynn about her first P.O.V. video and more. XLGirls: Tell us a little about it, what you thought of Carlos and how he made you feel. All the good stuff. Jordynn: Carlos was really fun to work with. Super sweet and funny We laughed a ton on-set Now, the hardest part was getting started. I_m very tight and it took us ten minutes initially before we could even get him inside me. That was crazy XLGirls: Big cock tight, little girl. It was shot in point-of-view style. What do you think about this kind of photography? Do you think it_s better or hotter than the usual way scenes are shot? Jordynn: I_ve never done a POV scene before. It was difficult initially getting used to looking at the camera as his face versus actually looking into his eyes. I did enjoy this scene because it was new to me. I_m excited to see how it came out. XLGirls: What do your fans ask to see you do the most in your videos? Jordynn: Most of my fans have asked for doggy, girl on girl and anal. I do anal with my husband and love it. I haven_t ever done anal with anyone else. I_d love to do a GG scene or BGG scene with SCORE. I haven_t been lucky enough yet. XLGirls: We_ll let the studio people know and thanks for that virtual fuck scene.
Model:
Jordynn LuXXX and Carlos Rios
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/ybhild43axxn/J...0_MFS.mp4.html

Время генерации страницы 0.03346 секунды с 9 запросами