View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 10:59 AM   #2263
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Brutal Device Bondage Pamplona

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
Charlie Valentine has been playing the role of the dominant lately, so The Pope decided it was time to remind her where she belongs; under his boot. Charlie begins on her knees with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked into a metal device. The Pope enters and shoves a red ball-gag in her mouth and goes to work on making her suffer. Her flesh is reddened with a leather flogger and crop. He applies multiple clamps to her nipples as she begs for him not to. Once the clamps have heightened her, he adds a vibrator to rip multiple orgasms form her dripping wet pussy. Next, Charlie is bent over with her arms pulled out to the side, leaving her fully exposed for The Pope to carry out his sadistic games.
Format: mp4
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Device Bondage

Wasteland - Expanding Ones Education Lorado

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Suspension
There has to be more to life then teasing men, a lot more. Its a lesson that David has been trying to teach Nyssa for a very long time. Unfortunately his efforts have proved fruitless. Insisting that she can do better, that she can learn and quench her desires, Davids sets forth on what he hopes will teach Nyssa the lesson she so desperately needs.
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 179.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Expanding Ones Education

Warning: Brutal Play This Scene Involves Intense Pain Play Lakeville

Cast: Krysta Kaos
Genres: Fingering ,Tattoo ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage ,Dildo ,Leather ,Straight ,Handler ,Blindfold ,Pierced Nipples
Please welcome Krysta Kaos for her first Device Bondage shoot. This hot little punk rock slut comes on set, all pierced and tattooed, telling us she’s into pain play. Fantastic. So are we. You want to be fucked with, sweetie? Well, we’re more than happy to.
We put her in a standing pose with her feet on a spiked lazy susan and her arms stretched high up above her. Those nasty little plastic spikes dig into her tender manicured soles. The stretched out pose is extremely stressful. She’s sweating as soon as we put her into bondage. We gag her with a tight leather strap, and blindfold her to heighten her fear and sense of touch.
Our goal is to overwhelm this sexy little whore. Once the scene starts, we hit our helpless, blindfolded lady with as many different corporal sensations as we can think of. We whip her perky little tits and ass. We flog her pussy hard. We break out the horsehair flogger and hit her up and down the backs of her stressed out legs until they are raw. We vibrate her reddened cunt while stinging her ass and tits unmercifully with the zapper.
We cover her lean body with clothespins, and pull her arms up higher, putting all her weight on her toes, now teetering painfully on the spikes. We whip off the pins one at a time while Krysta keeps count. Then we fuck her with a dildo until she comes so hard, she pulls her exhausted body up by the wrists, all that brutal suffering transformed into one hell of a brutal orgasm.
Duration: 26:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warning: Brutal Play This Scene Involves Intense Pain Play

Valentines made Feeding Hills

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines made

Wasteland - The BDSM Piano Recital Medical Lake

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking
Goddess Starla is a FemDom of many skills, including being an accomplished classical pianist. After finishing up playing a Chopin Nocturne, she decides to give her house submissive, Peach, a beginners piano lesson. Peaches fails miserably, so Goddess switches back to an activity that Peaches is very good at taking a hard beating! After she has finished with that, she rewards Peach with allowing her to give her an orgasm and worship her boots. But, Peach has the last laugh at the end of this film, not to be missed!
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 305.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The BDSM Piano Recital

Amara Romani is Dominated Mott

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Amara is a new face to Device Bondage, but has been making the rounds here at the castle. She is a small, petite, yet feisty little slut that is willing to endure a lot to suffer for The Pope. She takes double clamps on her pussy and nipples with excessive weight added to them just to earn her first of many orgasms. Her body is assaulted with heavy floggings, whippings, and spankings. Breath control just makes her pussy get wetter and wetter as the day goes on. She is turning out to be a good little pain slut, but we may have to bring her back for further inspection.
Duration: 39:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amara Romani is Dominated

Anal Punishment and Demotion of a House Slave West Valley

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Kristine Kahill ,Lyla Storm
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Humiliation ,Rough Sex ,Chains ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage
Senior house slave Lyla Storm is held in the highest regard as a shinning example of everything the House has to offer: Discipline, Duty, and Dedication to Service. Not to mention she can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, and orgasm from doing so. However, when she is put in charge of the novice slave girl, Kristine Kahill, it becomes clear to the Household that Slave Storm is not all we thought she was.
Duration: 1:23:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4716kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal Punishment and Demotion of a House Slave
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04602 секунды с 9 запросами