View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 12:08 PM   #7736
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,503 раз(а) в 4,244 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Xlgirls.com- 8 Member Comments

Description:
Mae Montgomery &amp Her 38J-cups Mae Montgomery found out about XLGirls from a friend. This is a very traditional route to XLGirls, going back over twenty years. In school I wasn_t the bustiest because there was one girl bigger than me but I_ve always had large breasts, a tiny waistline, and a thick butt. It runs in the family, Mae said. Mae clued us in about bras, masturbation and other important topics. I usually wear bras, but there are times when I don_t wear them to go out--when I wear dresses or sweaters that I can get away with not wearing bras. But recently my bras have really begun to become uncomfortable and I have not worn them to the store to quickly pick up something. Actually, this whole year I_ve basically become a nudist at home since I don_t have to go anywhere and there_s no point in putting on clothes. I have absolutely loved every minute of it I_ll even lounge outside on my porch. It feels amazing. After a lingerie show, Mae plays with her huge tits and fingers her pussy. Of course, I masturbate Who doesn_t? I could lay around all day just edging myself. Bringing my body so close to cumming then easing off. I_ll use toys mostly because I have small hands and my fingers don_t do much. I_ll play with my clit and use a toy or sometimes I_ll use a toy in my ass and use one of my dildos and fuck myself like crazy. I will play so much that I can make myself squirt everywhere. I will play with my breasts and lick them. I used to be able to suck my own nipples but they have grown and are too big for me to reach now.
Model:
Mae Montgomery
Studio:
Xlgirls.com

Download Rapidcloud VIDEO:
https://rapidcloud.cc/rv1ax7tnudfa/M...1080p.mp4.html

Время генерации страницы 0.04169 секунды с 9 запросами