View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 02:19 PM   #20041
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sophie is back!

Sophie is back!

Beautiful submissive Sophie is back. She will soon start her own blog at BoundLife, taking over from the famous Gina. Sophie deserves her own website! She has been locked in her chastity belt for almost 9 months now, and her Master is a very strict keyholder. He sent her to us again for a shock training, because he thinks she is too weak and she breaks too soon. Well, we can not change that in one challenge, so Sophie still suffers a lot. Beautiful suffering though!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14706kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 675.5 MB

Download Sophie is back!

Cold Blue Steel

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Jewelz Blu is brand new to , but not to kink itself. Jewelz is well versed in the BDSM world, but this is the first time she's decided to go this deep into her submissive side. The Pope takes advantage of this and gets her locked into her first device. Jewelz is on her back, legs up and locked into traps, and her arms pulled back into a strappado. This device has her as helpless as she could be and The Pope doesn't waste time getting to the torment. The flogger is used to tenderize her flesh, as well as test her endurance to the pain. Next the crop is used for more precision to specifically hurt the sensitive areas.

Duration: 54:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2428kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cold Blue Steel

Standing in the Archway

Wow, it was one of the most difficult, scary and awkward position I have ever done. I was wearing my new realise swimsuit which fit me very tightly and made me feel extra sexy. We started from my arms very tightly tied together at my elbows attached to the wooden frame above me. Ropes were pulling tight so I had to be on my tiptoes right next to a couple steps! As you can imagine, I got really tired quite quickly. More and more ropes were added and eventually one of my legs was raised and secured to the frame so I was left balancing on one leg. I was trying to balance as much as I could, but the pain was a bit too much and I needed out. I hope you enjoy my struggles

Duration: 10:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 746.7 MB

Download Standing in the Archway

Blond Boom Shell Hollie Stevens At Your Service!

Cast: Hollie Stevens
Genres: blond ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Chains ,Rope Bondage ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,shaped ,buttplug ,Paddle
Video language: English

Enjoy this edited update from one of Hollie Steven's Sexy Live Cam Shows!

Duration: 42:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4346kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Blond Boom Shell Hollie Stevens At Your Service!

Silver Accent Lingerie

Hey everyone, thanks for your patience while we get this update out, we promise it was worth it! Mina is dressed in a fucking hot black and silver accent lingerie set, PVC waist cincher, cuban heeled stockings and barefoot! She is draped in sexy blue rope and does her best to please the camera. This is a really nice shoot, I am very happy with this one. Mina looks radiant and damn sexy, I just had to ravish her as soon as this shoot was over. The lighting is nice, the colours pop, its just right. I hope to do more of these especially when we move. Yes, we are looking hard for a new much larger space, hopefully in the next month or so we will be in an all new house! Locations galore, natural light! Looking forward to the change of scenery that's for sure. Enjoy it!

Duration: 15:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8818kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Silver Accent Lingerie
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08335 секунды с 9 запросами