View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 02:30 PM   #20042
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BondageCafe - Cali Logan, Emily Addison - Gal Pals [wmbcv...

BondageCafe - Cali Logan, Emily Addison - Gal Pals [wmbcv-0524]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

The always super sexy Candle is back and in quite a predicament. Dressed in a super tight corset and nylons, she struggles and squirms her way through nice, stringent bondage. Laced into a super-tight red leather singleglove and equally tight, matching straps, she really can't possibly escape.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4452kbps
Audio: 165kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download BondageCafe - Cali Logan, Emily Addison - Gal Pals [wmbcv-0524]

Dominatedgirls - Girlfriends Secret Fantasy - Part 2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Dominatedgirls
Cast: Candy
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, squirting, babes, blonde, one on one
Video language: English

In the second part of our double scene, Candy gets her secret fantasy fulfilled. After being together with her boyfriend for so long, she feels that their sex life could use a little spicing up, so the boyfriend, Master Frank Gun prepares a surprise for her that she will remember for a long time to come...

Duration: 49:00
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1944kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 737.5 MB

Download Dominatedgirls - Girlfriends Secret Fantasy - Part 2

Karla Lane

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Karla Lane is just a sex pistol. She's so excited to be tied up she can't help grinning from ear to ear. She watches intently as the ropes get wound around her wrists. The excitement is palpable. Once she's tied she wiggles and tests her bondage.

Duration: 35:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Karla Lane

Wasteland - BackBender

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Vyxen
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Vyxen Steel

Sensual, tantalizing and really really hot. Thats how we would describe this weeks update. Vyxen Steele has one thing on her mind, that is to put her Masters cock as far down her throat as possible.

Duration: 12:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 263.4 MB

Download Wasteland - BackBender

Sandra Silvers and Me

I have been friends with Sandra Silvers for years but have never really been able to meet up with her. I've wanted to get tied with her for a long long time now. You have to remember that Im a mother of two and have a regular vanilla life outside my bondage persona, so it can be very difficult trying to find time. Luckily a few weeks ago Sandra paid a visit to Florida and I got the opportunity to finnally get tied with her. We had so much fun we shot another time as she made her way back home. The resident Bad guy from Sandrasilvers, Ben, Took me and Sandra to a shady motel room and tied us both up, in pantyhose no less. There wasnt much she or I could do as our feet were secured together, making it tough to even wiggle. This gag was incredibly effective and Tight so it wasnt like we could complain much.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:22
Video: 960x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 169.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and Me
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06208 секунды с 9 запросами