Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Fresh Meat: Haley Spades Dengkil

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
Haley Spades is brand new to BDSM, and we treated her that way. Every model is different, so each one is treated as such. Some are tough as nails, and some not so much. None the less, we strive to constantly bring you new faces, and today we present you with Haley. Haley begins in the scavenger’s , gagged, and completely helpless. The Pope enters and sees that she is overly nervous, so he gives her an orgasm to loosen her up a bit. He then adds clothes pins to her inner thighs to test her pain tolerance, and ability to process pain.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fresh Meat: Haley Spades

Valentines made Port Charlotte

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines made

Wasteland - BackBender Dededo

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Vyxen
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Vyxen Steel
Sensual, tantalizing and really really hot. Thats how we would describe this weeks update. Vyxen Steele has one thing on her mind, that is to put her Masters cock as far down her throat as possible.
Duration: 12:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 263.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - BackBender

Busty Latina Slut Is Tormented in Grueling Bondage Hasbrouck Heights

Cast: The Pope ,Demi Lopez
Genres: BDSM ,Handler ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Flogging ,Metal Bondage ,slim ,brunet ,natural boobs ,big dick
Description: Demi is brand spanking new to BDSM/bondage. She has always been curious, but never brave enough to try it until now. We get the privilege of seeing The Pope walk this slut through the the day as she gets her first taste of what real bondage and domination really is. The shoot starts and you can see the apprehension in her eyes as she realizes that she may be in over her head. It’s too late now, because she is in it; she has signed off on it and like a roller coaster you can’t get off once it starts. Her emotions run high as The Pope begins exploring her body and invading her holes. He dwarfs her petite body as he moves through the dungeon preparing to torment her flesh and mind. She is restrained and subjected to flogging, caning, spanking, bastinado, pussy fingering, and tons of unwanted orgasms. The day is winding down and Demi is showing signs of fatigue and exhaustion. She made it thought the day, but you’ll have to watch to see what she thought of her first experience.
Duration: 57:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Latina Slut Is Tormented in Grueling Bondage

Wasteland - Expanding Ones Education Bethesda

Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Suspension
There has to be more to life then teasing men, a lot more. Its a lesson that David has been trying to teach Nyssa for a very long time. Unfortunately his efforts have proved fruitless. Insisting that she can do better, that she can learn and quench her desires, Davids sets forth on what he hopes will teach Nyssa the lesson she so desperately needs.
Duration: 9:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps

File size: 179.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Expanding Ones Education

Wasteland - The BDSM Piano Recital Auxvasse

Cast: Starla
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking
Goddess Starla is a FemDom of many skills, including being an accomplished classical pianist. After finishing up playing a Chopin Nocturne, she decides to give her house submissive, Peach, a beginners piano lesson. Peaches fails miserably, so Goddess switches back to an activity that Peaches is very good at taking a hard beating! After she has finished with that, she rewards Peach with allowing her to give her an orgasm and worship her boots. But, Peach has the last laugh at the end of this film, not to be missed!
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 305.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The BDSM Piano Recital

Krysta Kaos Economy

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Krysta Kaos and The Pope have a very long history, and when given the chance to rekindle the magic between them, they both jumped at the chance. Krysta voiced that she had never been properly machine fucked, so what better time to do that than during a device bondage shoot. Krysta is spread eagle with her limbs shackled to the floor. The machine is buried deep inside her pussy, and The Pope starts fucking her immediately. The pain comes in the form of a leather flogger as he strikes her repeatedly to increase her suffering. The orgasms are interrupted with pain, but then back to the orgasms. Next, Krysta is in a position with a leather head harness on, while her body is locked into a steel device.
Duration: 59:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2424kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Krysta Kaos

Время генерации страницы 0.11129 секунды с 9 запросами