View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 04:40 PM   #40251
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tied in My Jean Shorts Part II Powers Lake

Johnny and I like to condition our rope before we use it. He soaks in fabric softner and scented stuff then washes it several times. The result is an extremley soft rope that smells like lavender. I guess thats why Ive really started to like being tied with a lot of rope. I also appreciatte the beauty and difficulty in making a complicated tie. We've tried shibari, but never in pictures. When we did this set I really started thinking we should start doing more shibari type ties for pics. Johnny had my legs pretty secured in this as well as my hands. I guess practice makes perfect.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 135.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tied in My Jean Shorts Part II

Wasteland - Art Appreciation Cervinia

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Irony
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, Spanking
Video language: English
A little known fact about Mistress Irony, she is an art collector. She truly appreciates the finer things in life and she can spend hours contemplating her collections. When her newest piece of art, ends up in her dungeon, she never realized that her beautiful sub, Ava also has a fine appreciation for art. And when Irony catches her doing unspeakable things to her new acquisition, the fun really begins.
Format: mp4
Duration: 10:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 219.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Art Appreciation

Pain Piggy Wants Pietermaritzburg

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Brooke Johnson is a submissive little pain slut that lives to please and impress her dominant master, The Pope. Brooke starts her day perched on a pedestal with her arms pulled behind her and her legs bent at the knees while restrained with brutal metal bondage. To ensure that she maintains proper posture, her neck is bound with a nasty metal shackle that makes it impossible for her to slouch. The Pope goes at her full throttle and begins to work her skinny and pale body over with a leather riding crop and his fists.
Duration: 57:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Piggy Wants

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Tensory Overload [wmbcv-0546] Saco

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
The lovely Ashley Lane submits to the sexily evil Star Nine in a very erotic set taken from the "Ashley's Perfect Pony" story. After putting Star through her paces, Ashley finds herself at the receiving end of some tight, inescapable bondage.
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4799kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 815.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Tensory Overload [wmbcv-0546]

The Training of an Anal Slut, Day One La Verkin

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: Couple ,natural boobs ,Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Gimp ,Straight ,Feet ,shaved ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage
Penny Pax loves it in the ass, and I am considering turning her into my little anal slut. Does she have the right stuff?
The Hydra is a seven headed beast.She is tied to the ceiling and made to balance on a 4x6 beem in heels. Her asshole is stuffed with a thick black plug on a stick, and her cute dress is cut to exposed her tits. She is handed a bucket of clothes pegs and twine, and told to put a 50 peg zipper on herself. Then, the Hydra is introduced. Seven hitachis all bundled together are pressed to her tiny cunt. The sound of seven vibes fills the room. Then I start asking questions.
Duration: 1:07:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4773kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training of an Anal Slut, Day One

Fuck Love Party: Leigh Raven And Delirious Hunter Clear The Room Kitakyushu

Cast: Leigh Raven ,Delirious Hunter
Genres: Sub ,Role Play ,Clothespins ,Fingering ,LezDom ,bottom ,Big Tits ,Anal ,Blonde ,Dildo
Its the Fuck Love Party of the year and everyone is having fun except for poor little Delirious Hunter. She sits on the couch like a sad slutty party pooper while the party raves around her. A game of spin the bottle seals her fate as she gets a steamy hot kiss from the super sexy and gorgeous Leigh Raven. They make out until they realize they are the only ones left in the room. Leigh takes the opportunity to dom this party pooper slut and show her how to have a good time. She turns Delirious around and gives her nice ass a good spanking. She then makes her lick her heels and worship her feet. Leigh pulls her skirt up and makes Delirious work her mouth on her hot wet pussy. Delirious then appears tied up with her breast full of clothes pins. Leigh gives her a little punishment for being so lame at the party. She canes her feet and teases her with a few shocks from the zapper. Leigh then rides Delirious’s beautiful face while she teases the clothespins on her titties. She uses Delirious’s face for a few orgasms then gives delirious a little tease and denial. She works her pussy with her fingers until she squirts all over her hand. Leigh keeps finger fucking her with more tease and denial until it’s time to strap on and fuck her hard. Delirious takes Leigh’s big cock all the way like a slutty party pooper. Gagged and tied up, she is happy to please her new mistress with all her holes. Leigh turns her around and fucks her ass nice and hard until she cums. Leigh then gets a few more orgasms out of her face. They end the party with a boom and cum together a few more times before calling it a night. Leigh just gave this party pooper a night to remember.
Duration: 1:16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Love Party: Leigh Raven And Delirious Hunter Clear The Room

Breathcontrol masturbation Kurthwood

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired
The Pope navigates this well, as to not cross any lines with her, but to still get us a fresh face. Not all that enter are going to be heavy pain sluts, and some are meant to be hot girls in bondage and made to cum against their will. Angelina is one of the latter, so he gets to work experimenting with different sensations to stimulate her as well as make her cum uncontrollably.
Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10703kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breathcontrol masturbation

Время генерации страницы 0.13001 секунды с 9 запросами