View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 04:41 PM   #40253
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Valentines made Prather

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Valentines made

Beretta James Gunning for Beretta Oosterhout

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Beretta James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.
Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beretta James Gunning for Beretta

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 1 Bronnoysund

When we last saw Rachel, she was outside rolling around in the dirt bound in leather. The vigilante mentioned getting her cleaned up. This clip starts with a door opening and The Vigilante pushing in a cage on wheels. Surprise rachel is inside, cuffed and cruelly gagged. She stays caged for a bit and then the lock is removed and the doors open. Soon after, The Vigilante lifts her out. He sets her in a chair as he pushes the cage out of the way. He gropes her a bit before removing her gag. He chains her to the chair at her waist. He reminds her that if she gives him any problems that she can spend the night hanging in the barn again. Rachel's wrists are recuffed in front and she is given blackout contact lenses. These are the kind that blind you. Once the contacts are in, Rachel looks terrified. The Vigilante removes her ankle cuffs and waist chain. He stands her up and orders her to strip. She struggles a bit to strip with no vision, but she manages and is soon standing in nothing but an unbuttoned shirt. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 15:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 341.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 1

Hardtied Kristina RoseElise Grave Cyd Black Spread and Exposed Moclips

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kristina Rose Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Tied, Toys
Cyd Black and Elise Graves got a pretty sweet deal. A pretty simple one, too. Deliver Kristina Rose, unmarked and unharmed, and there is a huge payday in it for them.
Duration: 55:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardtied Kristina RoseElise Grave Cyd Black Spread and Exposed

The Training Willcox

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English
The Training the ultimate pet play movie. Watch in delight as we train two naughty puppy and work them through a series of drills to test their eagerness to obey, perform and play.
Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5052kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 658.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Training

Teapot Peterboro

Cast: Annie Cruz
Genres: Handler ,Metal Bondage ,bit gag ,shaped ,Fingering ,Asian ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain ,Bondage
Video language: English
Aside from talents such as sucking and fucking cocks, getting bound in metal devices and being tormented with pain and pleasure, Annie has a special talent she would like you to see.
It involves high pressure blasts of bodily fluid, sort of like what happens with an over-boiling teapot or when a whale uses its blow hole.
Can you guess what her talent is? She tried to attack me with it during the shoot, but she only nailed my videographer and missed me. This brings the score on DB so far to cyd: 12 - models: 0. Keep trying ladies
Duration: 39:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 891.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teapot

BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl - Obesssion - Chapters 16-17 [wmbcv-0537] Idanha

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm
T'was the night before Christmas and all in the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a m- Wait... wait... something is stirring. It's the gorgeous Angela Sommers and it looks like she is all dressed up for the holidays.
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 527.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BondageCafe - Adv of O-girl - Obesssion - Chapters 16-17 [wmbcv-0537]

Время генерации страницы 0.05066 секунды с 9 запросами