View Single Post
Old 05-22-2024, 07:08 PM   #20048
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 2

Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Rachel's elbows are drawn together and tied tight. Her toes are tied directly to her wrists. Rachel is now hogtied utilizing just her toes, and every time she struggles or twitches, the thin twine digs into just her 2 big toes. The thug her a bit before leaving her to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he flips her onto her side with his foot and steps on her as he explains to her why she is there. Miguel has customers that will pay a lot of cash to see a tough cop bound and gagged with her own panties. She will be part of a live stream where the customers will get to decide what happens to her... The hogtie she is in now is just the beginning. For now, more tape is wrapped around her gag and then back to her feet. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Rachel the tough cop is defeated. All she can do is concentrate on breathing at this point. I added quite a bit of behind the scenes footage of Rachel being released and her thoughts on the gag and the bondage.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 472.2 MB

Download Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 2

Brutal Device Bondage

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Charlie Valentine has been playing the role of the dominant lately, so The Pope decided it was time to remind her where she belongs; under his boot. Charlie begins on her knees with her neck, wrists, and ankles locked into a metal device. The Pope enters and shoves a red ball-gag in her mouth and goes to work on making her suffer. Her flesh is reddened with a leather flogger and crop. He applies multiple clamps to her nipples as she begs for him not to. Once the clamps have heightened her, he adds a vibrator to rip multiple orgasms form her dripping wet pussy. Next, Charlie is bent over with her arms pulled out to the side, leaving her fully exposed for The Pope to carry out his sadistic games.

Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Brutal Device Bondage

Tricia Oaks

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Tricia Oaks
Genres: fake boobs ,Blowjob ,the wall ,Leather Cuffs ,Role Play ,Anal ,Big Ass ,Leather ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,Facefucking ,Fetish ,Stocks

Tricia Oaks is one sexy babe with a hunger for kinky sex. With an incredibly hot body, Tricia can take as much punishment in hard bondage that Derrick can dish out. She starts out in a fetish leather arm binder and then gets put in a brutal back arch secure within the wall stockade. Her deep throat skills are put to the test along with her pain tolerance from the cane and nipple clamps. Tricia's cries of submission are lovely as she get ass fucked and comes while in bondage.

Duration: 1:06:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Tricia Oaks

The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I sit her in a chair and insert a rubber pump gag in her mouth. I then tie a rope into her hair for later use. I wrap the gag above and below. I also make a design on her face with the tape. I don't think it would be possible for her to spit it out, but better safe than sorry. I get the twine out next and bind her tits with it. I then spend some time manhandling her bound tits as she moans through her gag. I leave momentarily, but soon return with a wooden .I attach Lilly to the overhead hoist and then raise her off the ground. I roll the underneath her and lower her onto it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 944.1 MB

Download The Office Bet, Lilly Loses - Part 2

Lexi Belle

Cast: Harmony ,Lexi Belle
Genres: Femdom ,Sub ,Humiliation ,Leather Cuffs ,Fingering ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,Corporal Punishment ,Hair Pulling ,Metal Bondage

The very pretty and innocent looking Lexi Belle makes her debut at Whippedass with Harmony. She already has some experience with BDSM and enjoys crying from being flogged and as an emotional release. She also enjoys getting strap-on fucked hard with big cocks while in bondage. This is a beautiful update not to be missed!

Duration: 58:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lexi Belle
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05304 секунды с 9 запросами