LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Helix Studios - Drive! Rice Lake

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Helix Studios
Cast: Seth Peterson, Riley Finch
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Big Dick, Handjob, Gagging, Face Fucking, Bareback, Cut, Twink, Cum on Ass, ball play, caucasian, kissing, rimming
Video language: English
Boredom, and an unsuspecting hot guy makes for a hilarious prank when Riley Finch decides to have some fun with Seth Peterson.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Helix Studios - Drive!

Irmaos Dotados - Ensinando O Primo Queensbury

Studio: Irmaos Dotados
Cast: Bielzinho, Nicolas Cairo
Genres: anal, bareback, brazil, cum, facial, gay, hunks, jocks, latino, oral
The cousin from the countryside decides to come and visit his cousin from the capital, but the direction of this story is led to another plot. Nicolas, in turn, is the cousin from the capital, and he starts asking his cousin Biel several questions, to take advantage of the situation. Noticing his little cousin's naive nature, the bitch starts to propose some teachings for his cousin to use during sex, but in reality he really wanted to stick his dick in Biel. There were several teachings, positions, and the cousin from the capital finally managed to get the gourd out of his cousin from the interior. In fact, it was a real lesson in how to treat an ass.
Duration: 44:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3137kbps
Audio: 126kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irmaos Dotados - Ensinando O Primo

Princeton Price & Ian Rush San Miguel de Tucuman

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Once Princeton Price and Ian Rush meet they kick back on the bed and have a great conversation as they pull on their cocks. Seems like they've met each other before and are very comfortable together. Once Ian sees Princeton's cock he is all over it with his eager mouth sucking every fat inch he has to offer. Princeton loves getting hard in his mouth and begins to face fuck him deep and hard. Princeton decides to share the favor and blows Ian's hard cock until he is ready to fuck his tight little hole. Princeton bends Ian over and goes inside him balls deep making him squirm in pain and pleasure. Ian doesn't know how long he can take Princeton's big thick cock for and Princeton doesn't care at this point as he continues to thrust up into Ian's tight ass. Princeton moves Ian around the bed into a couple different positions seeing if that will ease the pleasure of pain until Ian calls it quits and can't take his big dick any longer. Ian strokes the cum out of himself as Princeton is right above him stroking his big dick and once Ian blew his load Princeton let loose his built up warm load all over Ian's chest.
Duration: 39:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3175kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 976.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Princeton Price & Ian Rush

BoyNapped Breaking In The New Boy - Part 2 Silsbee

Studio: BoyNapped
Cast: Sebastian Kane, Jonny Montero, Aaron Acacio
What's better than fully owning a twink boy with kinky punishment? Owning two twinky boys, of course! New arrival Aaron is continuing his first lesson alongside fellow captive Jonny, and Master Kane is making the most of it. After face fucking the bound boys and making their dicks frot between them he's determined to inflict some pain. Watch as Master Kane ropes up the boys against the wall, enjoys a taste of youthful penis, then gets to work decorating their smooth and tender bodies with painful clothespins! The hood makes the pain of the pegs being harshly removed even sweeter for new boy Aaron, but you know there's still more for this boy to learn.
Duration: 24:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyNapped Breaking In The New Boy - Part 2

CBoys - Bonus - Jake & Arnaud Cum-Shot Contest Shawanee

Studio: CockyBoys.com
If you've ever seen Jake Bass and/or Arnaud Chagall in action then you'll know that the are both prodigious cumshot shooters. When either of them are shooting solo they can hit their own face without breaking a sweat. And when in duo action it's always their fuck partners that are in jeopardy of a surprise long-distance facial.
Both of these models have the right to claim the title "Cumshot Champion" but we wanted to see how they perform under the pressure of competition. And our big surprise in this 2012 Cumshot Contest was not that Jake and Arnaud are fierce competitors. That much we knew already. The biggest surprise was their sportsman-like conduct. Both readily admit that being more sexually excited has a huge impact on the distance of their cumshot. And yet each was eagerly willing to help his opponent get as excited as possible.
In the past Cumshot Contest contestants have pretty much focused on their own business and virtually ignored their opponents except maybe to hurl insults and try to throw them off their orgasm. Not Jake and Arnaud. From the word go, they were really helping each other get excited by kissing, jerking and even sucking each other to a state of maximum excitement.
Did it work? Absolutely. We saw two of the most powerful cumshots ever. So maybe the question isn't "who shot the furthest?" but rather "who got his opponent the most excited?"
Jake Bass appears courtesy of Cockyboys.
Duration: 12:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 276.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CBoys - Bonus - Jake & Arnaud Cum-Shot Contest

Trip Richards Joel Stretches Me More Laguna Park

Studio: Trip Richards
Cast: Joel, Trip Richards
Joel and I have a really intense sexual connection, and this time he showed up so horny I could see his bulge before he even walked in the my house. We waste no time in getting naked and getting his perfect shaft in my mouth. I love the way Joel fucks, and today we experiemented more with double penetration. First he fucked my ass while fingering my pussy, then jammed a fat plug in my ass while his cock stretched my pussy hard. This makes me cum uncontrollably and he finishes with a facial.
Duration: 24:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trip Richards Joel Stretches Me More

Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake & Deepdicc Center City

Cast: Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake, Deepdicc
Genres: Anal, CMNM, Condom, Cumshot, Facial, Fingering, Handjob, Interracial, Kissing, Oral, Tattoo, Threesome
Skyler Hart and Timothy Drake are live-in lovers and "twinks". They also have an open relationship. Today, while Skyler is at the gym working out, Timothy's home playing. To be exact, Timothy's playing with 10 inches of uncut black meat when Skyler arrives home from the gym. And since they're "open", not only does Skyler approve of Timothy's behavior, he's going to join in! Soon, both hairless twinks are sucking on the biggest, black dick they're ever seen...let alone shared. Who's ass is going to be stretched first? Which one of our bois is going to be able to take all the pounding best? After all the sucking and rimming and fucking, Skyler drops to his needs, being the greedy slut he is...taking both loads and swallowing whatever didn't splatter his face!
Duration: 31:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4395kbps
Audio: 62kbps

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skyler Hard, Timothy Drake & Deepdicc

Время генерации страницы 0.25397 секунды с 9 запросами