View Single Post
Old 05-23-2024, 08:39 AM   #6946
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути

Valentina Nappi - Prostate Orgasm Explorations

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Anal Play, Big Butts, Gloves, Prostate Massage, Handjob

Mistress Valentina knows the way to a slave's heart and that is thru his prostate. Her anal gimp has been begging for an orgasm and knows the only way he is ever allowed them is thru anal stimulation. Valentina uses her magical fingers to fuck his ass while she strokes his hard cock. Just when her gimp thinks he has been thoroughly milked his Mistress shoves a giant plug inside his slut-hole right where it belongs. He is so horny that she not only milks out one load but makes him cum twice with his prostate getting fucked and massaged just the right way.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11324kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Valentina Nappi - Prostate Orgasm Explorations

Latex Dominatrix Meets Corporate Scum

Cast: Brian Mayor ,Penny Flame
Genres: Fingering ,brunet ,CBT ,Femdom ,Corporal Punishment ,Humiliation ,Pain ,Latex ,Pussy Eating ,unshaved
Video language: English

You don't want to miss Penny Flame in this update. She takes complete control from the start, 'You are my slimy, sleazy little corporate scum'. She has him bound like a dog, ass up, balls weighted, strap-on fucked and humiliated. This whimpering slave boy licks it up as she leers over him, telling him to 'Suck my fucking dick like you suck your bosses corporate dick at work, slave.' The only thing this poor fucker has going for him is that he a slut for PAIN, and Miss Flame likes to hit hard.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:04:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Dominatrix Meets Corporate Scum
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05429 секунды с 9 запросами