View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 05:18 PM   #305
DuSSelzya

Поблагодарили 14,693 раз(а) в 12,649 сообщениях

All my threads

DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.DuSSelzya Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default File Name ZH20160518 Patience Dolder Santa Monica Who.mp4

File Name : ZH-2016-05-18 - Patience Dolder - Santa Monica Who.mp4
File Size : 21.73 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:00:57

Patience Dolder is just the type of person that I thrive off of. See, I am an energy vampire. I walk around tourist hot spots like the Santa Monica Pier feeding off other people's excitement. To most of them, the whole experience is new. They haven't seen the crashing waves, smelled the fetid fish guts, heard the starving street performers, or felt the cold gusts of wind blowing off the Pacific (one day I will get a microphone wind screen). I have been here for many years, and I still love the filthy place. Visit Santa Monica, bring your enthusiasm, but please don't stay and jack up the rent. Patience hits the water in part two. Coming soon.

=====
Пользователь сказал cпасибо:
heedps (05-19-2016)

Время генерации страницы 0.03913 секунды с 9 запросами