LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Story Episode 5 Garberville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Asian, Muscle, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
な関係…学ラン、ブレザー、警備服� �白衣、バーテン、ジャージ…様々な� ��スチュームとシチュエーションで展 開される男子たちの秘め事…
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:03:06
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 2294kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Story Episode 5

HotHouse - Cristiano and Hazel Hoffman Burlington Junction

Release Year: 2024
Studio: HotHouse
Cast: Cristiano, Hazel Hoffman
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth, twink
Every night, Cristiano looks forward to tasting the cock of his best friend, Hazel Hoffman. With both muscle twunks naked in Hazel's bed, Cristiano goes down on his pal's big dick before Hazel buries his face between Cristiano's perfectly smooth cheeks. Ready for more, Hazel goes balls-deep in Cristiano's ass and barebacks his cock-hungry hole until the bottom's mouth is agape and he's shooting his wad.
Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 946.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HotHouse - Cristiano and Hazel Hoffman

Ball-busting hardcore fisting Sassafras

Release Year: 1998
Cast: Ponyboy Spike, Cory Jay, Eel, Cole Tucker, Armstrong Stoker and Eric Michaels
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Leather, Hairy, Muscles, Dildo, Toys, Strap-on, Buttplay, Extreme Penetration, Fisting, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Superstar Cory Jay and Cole Tucker lead an all-star cast of handball hedonists in the Acres of Ass Bundle! Get ready for three hours of sweaty, ball-busting, hardcore action featuring leather hoods, tit clamps, huge dildos, restraints, jocks, cigars, hungry holes and pounding fists! We know you like ass and we've got Acres of it!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:20:23
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1024kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 679.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ball-busting hardcore fisting

Only Fans - Muscle School - keita, japan h, ryuji suzuki Three Oaks

性処理課を担当する長坂が、本日も� �司の性欲を発散させる!!会社には� ��編集中に性欲を発散させる課が存在 してると言われる。本日も彼らはま� �、会社のために身体を差し出してい� ��のだろう。
Duration: 20:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 883.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans - Muscle School - keita, japan h, ryuji suzuki

Giving In - Sc1 - Quin Quire, Max Konnor tag Siren Santiago Lilongwe

Studio: FetishForce
Muscle hunk Max Konnor and fetish fucker Quin Quire are joining forces to flog and eat out a bound and submissive Siren Santiago. Wanting to see just how much more Siren can handle, the two tops spit-roast the bottom with an oversized dildo and Max's ten-inch cock before zapping his hole with an electrical wand. The leather-clad threesome then reaches a creamy climax as Max and Quin begin pumping their big bareback dicks into Siren's slit and breeding his insides with their oversized loads of cum.'
Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 790.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Giving In - Sc1 - Quin Quire, Max Konnor tag Siren Santiago

ColbyKnox - Calvin Banks Dicks Down Hazel Hoffman Sabana Larga

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ColbyKnox
Cast: Calvin Banks, Hazel Hoffman
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
This week’s ColbyKnox update is a flawless pairing. Hazel Hoffman, and his chiseled buns, meets Calvin Banks’ big ol’ nasty tool. The video begins with Hazel making sure Calvin’s cock is wet with spit. “Gag on it,” Calvin whispers, face fucking his scene partner. Hazel’s nose nestles Calvin’s bush. “All the way down and all the way back,” he instructs, filling Hazel’s mouth with dick. As Hazel slobbers, Calvin massages Hazel’s booty. He gets off the sofa, placing his hands and knees on the floor. “Pull your ass out for me,” Calvin says. Hazel pulls down his shorts. As he sucks Calvin’s rod, Calvin returns to playing with the boy’s hole. He wants as much time as possible to explore Hazel’s ass. So Hazel gets back on the couch. This time without shorts. He’s on his hands and knees and Calvin plunges between the orbs of ass flesh. “Like when I play with your hole,” Calvin wonders, fingering Hazel. He groans at first. “Yeah,” he whispers. Calvin’s tongue, fingers, and rod each get a chance to fill Hazel up. His hog isn’t left unattended because Calvin licks it. When Hazel’s hole is soaked and ready, Calvin stretches it to the max with his bare tool. Once inside, he pounds minus mercy. “I like hearing your balls smack against me when you fuck me,” Hazel mutters. Calvin pulls out for a break and the camera focuses on Hazel’s tight, pretty hole. Calvin just can’t stop eating the narrow opening. “Oh, my God,” he exclaims. “That tastes good.” He also can’t stop deep dicking. The camera catches a perfect view of Calvin’s johnson entering Hazel. “Fuck, yeah,” Hazel whimpers as the tempo picks up. He gets on his side, pulling his muscled thighs together. Calvin fingers before he re-enters. This time he starts slow, but the strokes remain right to the balls. Calvin leans in and they passionately kiss. He stops fucking so he can suck on Hazel’s hog and nibble on his nipples. “Fuck, yes,” Hazel whispers. Calvin fingers the booty again before returning to hammering. “You want to fuck me missionary,” Hazel asks. He pulls his legs up. The sound of flesh against flesh echoes in the room. “Oh yeah, baby,” Calvin says. “Open up for me. Open up for me. Oh, my God. You take dick so well.” “Pound me,” Hazel pleads. “Just like that.” His special spot has taken a beating and that causes him to shoot a succulent load all over his stomach. Calvin is next, giving Hazel a creamy creampie. After depositing all his jizz, Calvin pulls out, and we see cum coating Hazel’s opening. Such a pretty sight!
Duration: 29:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7366kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Calvin Banks Dicks Down Hazel Hoffman

KristenBjorn - The Go-Go Guy Maryus

Release Year: 2023
Studio: KristenBjorn
Cast: Augusto Arias, Kike Gil
Genres: anal, bareback, bears, gay, jocks, kissing, latinos, oral, rimming
You know that sensation when your dream feels so real you swear it is real, Augusto Arias has just that dream of Kike Gil go-go dancing over top of him. Dream or not, Augusto is taking full advantage of this dream/reality. In your dream anything can happen, so Augusto massages Kike’s hairy thighs, finding his way to that exquisite hairy ass dancing above him. Kike grabs hold of Augusto’s bronze cock and begins running his tongue up and down the dark cock shaft and smooth balls. Kike consumes Augusto’s raging-hard cock, bringing this dream to life, as well as Augusto’s cock. Kike rises up and plants his hairy hole onto Augusto’s awaiting mouth. Augusto begins tasting and tongue fucking the sweet, hairy ass hovering over him. Kike grinds his ass against Augusto’s hungry mouth, heightening both men’s levels of pleasure and desire. With his ass being saturated by Augusto’s hot mouth, Kike glides from Augusto’s mouth to his rock-hard cock. With such a fluid movement it is only right that Kike’s ass is primed and ready as it devours every centimeter of that throbbing cock. Once Kike’s furry hole touches Augusto’s smooth balls, Augusto takes off and begins a penetrating fucking that enthralls Kike. Getting flipped onto all 4’s, Kike’s ass is pummeled with pure indulgent gratification from Augusto. The harder Augusto fucks Kike’s ass the harder Kike’s cock responds to the profound fucking. Another flip and Kike finds himself on his back with his hairy ass spread wide open and Augusto coming in for a hard ass fucking. Augusto raises Kike’s ass into the air, providing him with a better and deeper access. Augusto feels Kike’s hunger and flips him face down and doesn’t skip a beat with his fucking. As the edge of ecstasy draws closer, Augusto jumps off of Kike’s ass and shoots a mouthful of cum into Kike’s famished mouth. Kike cleanses Augusto of his creamy load of cum as he strokes his cock until his muscles tense up and his entire musculature work to burst forth and explode his own load of cum across the room.
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 987.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KristenBjorn - The Go-Go Guy

Время генерации страницы 0.06408 секунды с 9 запросами