Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chapter 1: Dr Wolf’s Office (Austin Young, Legrande Wolf) Irbid

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Austin Young, Legrande Wolf
Genres: Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Fingering, Dad/Son, Twink
Video language: English
Austin has had the same doctor since he was a boy. Austin’s dad thought his boy might outgrow the need to see an endocrinologist, but at 18 and on the cusp of manhood, Austin was still quite a small guy for his age. He only stands at 5’2” with a 26” waist, so his growth is something the father has always been curious about. But even if that weren’t the case, Austin’s visits to Dr Wolf’s office were something the young man would eagerly anticipate. Dr. Wolf is handsome, friendly, and always felt like more than just a stranger with a stethoscope. But more than that, the man is a giant! Standing at 6’6”, he towers roughly a foot and a half over Austin’s tiny body! Austin’s hormones clearly had no problem developing as his sexual feelings only become more and more intense. And as much as he had started to realize that he likes older guys, Austin constantly fantasizes about the idea of being with someone much bigger than himself. Today, Austin waits excitedly to be called into the doctor’s office, ready to see the tall man once more. Once in the exam room, the tall doctor greets him warmly and performs his usual routine exam, monitoring Austin’s growth and development and seeing how he’s coming along. The visit is, for the most part, going pretty much like every previous visit. And Dr. Wolf is happy to answer Austin’s questions and hear his concerns about his development. But for the first time, however, the doctor can’t help noticing the way the boy is looking at him. He realizes the boy’s bashful glances are mostly directed toward his concealed manhood and long, tall body. It’s clear that the young man is interested in him sexually. The doctor asks Austin to remove his clothes, continuing with his scheduled examination, somewhat distracted by the appealing view of the exposed, small, young man. The little guy has rock hard erection, concealed in his underwear, making the signal clear that he’s aroused. This isn’t a first for Dr. Wolf, but this definitely begins to arouse the taller, older man. Outside of very special circumstances, he would not even consider breaching his profession’s prohibition of sexual contact between himself and his patients. But he’s stunned when the young man asks to see the size of his endowment! It’s clear in Austin’s puppy dog eyes that the boy longs to wrap his hands around the doctor’s big cock and feel the weight of his hefty balls. And Dr. Wolf does not have the heart to say no to no. The doctor pulls out his massive organ, making Austin swooned as he grasps it, sensing its size and girth. His physician’s erection is nearly as big as tiny Austin’s entire forearm! Within no time, the doctor has the boy down on his knees, kissing, licking, and worshipping the man’s huge cock. Just standing next to the man, Austin feels so small next to his giant doctor. A rush of sexual energy courses through his body like electricity seeing the handsome face of this towering man looking down from such an impressive height. Dr. Wolf feels momentarily worried for his little patient as he watches him take the fat head and the first inch of his thick shaft into his mouth. Nevertheless, the big doctor can’t resist pushing it further into the little guy’s throat. And as he does, so he feels his cock grow bigger in Austin’s tight, virginal throat. But Austin is determined, fighting through tears to accommodate the long, thick cock that was expanding inside him. Looking down at the young man’s handsome face, the doctor can’t help but think of how beautiful would be to see this tiny little guy struggle as he popped the boy’s cherry and sheathed his meat for the first time in his tight, smooth hole...
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chapter 1: Dr Wolf’s Office (Austin Young, Legrande Wolf)

Dr Wolf's Master Bedroom (Austin Young, Legrande Wolf) Mount Braddock

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Austin Young, Legrande Wolf
Genres: Dad/Son, Twink, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Fingering
Austin has been spending a lot more time with his doctor friend--even outside the office. Being around Dr Wolf helps Austin feel safe, but more importantly, he gets the reassurances that he needs to accept that he is perfect the way he is. Austin was thrilled when Dr Wolf first invited him to his home to continue their conversations. Of course “conversations” in Dr Wolf’s home is code for naked fun times! The taller man can’t get enough of the small guy’s body and how it feels when the boy is riding his cock. Austin loves spending the night with him, snuggling into his big spoon, feeling Dr Wolf’s load deep inside him. Nothing makes him happier than being the little spoon. So little, in fact, the big doctor practically treats the boy like a small stuffed animal! After a night of hot sex, the little guy sleeps soundly in Legrand’s bed, sporting some morning wood that cannot go ignored. Turned on and ready to play with his toy, he caresses the boy’s hard cock and smooth ass, feeling his own erection rising to attention. Austin loves seeing when the big guy pulls out his massive meat. His many inches seem perfectly proportioned to his height. And when he leans over to take it in his mouth, he gets turned on by feeling his jaw ache to take it.
Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr Wolf's Master Bedroom (Austin Young, Legrande Wolf)

DarkAlley Love Berlin Eglin AFB

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Brandon Hawk and Frederik Berlin
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Masturbation, Muscles
The ever-thirsty bottom Brandon Hawk makes the world’s farther booty call when he heads over to Germany to get bred by hot black top Frederik Berlin.
Duration: 24:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2333kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 438.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkAlley Love Berlin

Maniac vol.15 Spy Cam Sisseton

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Coat West
Genres: Asian, Teen, Twinks, Oral/Anal, Rimming, Fingering, Blowjob, Handjob, Voyeur, Spycam, Toys, Masturbation, Cumshot
人気の泥酔・面接・夜這いに加え、� �企画『ホテトル盗撮』、『逆ナン盗� ��』と女をエサに喰いついて来たノン ケがターゲット。
ノンケ専スタッフがノンケ専マニア� �お届けする、誰でも一度はやってみ� ��い、見てみたい映像第15弾!
夜這い・・・・・寝ているノンケを� �っそりフェラ。気持ちいいから寝た� ��り?
面接・・・・・飲食店の面接に来た� �ンケ。何も知らず面接を受け、スタ� ��フに強引にフェラされ…。
泥酔・・・・・終電を逃したスタッ� �好みのノンケ達がターゲット。彼ら� ��喰う為、あの手この手で迫ります。
ホテトル盗撮・・・・・何も知らず� �テトル嬢をホテルの一室に呼ぶが、� ��撮されてしまうノンケ達。
逆ナン盗撮・・・・・新人スタッフ� �前同僚のノンケに声をかけ、女に逆� ��ンしHしているところを盗撮。
Format: avi
Duration: 2:40:44
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 910kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maniac vol.15 Spy Cam

Special Holiday Guest (Joshua Oaks, LeGrand Wolf) Yecla

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Joshua Oaks, LeGrand Wolf
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Daddy, Deep Throat, 69, Fingering, Muscles, Older/Younger, Skinny, Smooth, Young Men
Dr. Wolf is such a cool guy. I’ve only known him a few weeks, but we’ve really hit it off. I actually met him for the first time when I visited his office. There was an instant chemistry, we were helplessly drawn together and we ended up having sex there and then! In his office! It felt so wrong - like we were breaking every rule in the book - but that just made it all the more exciting. I don’t think anyone who saw us together would EVER think there was something sexual going on. He’s older than me and more than a foot taller! Not that I’m complaining. I love tall guys. And he loves short guys. Win-win… He invited me over to his place at the start of the holidays. He lives right on the edge of town in a huge house. When I arrived, he led me straight into the sitting room. It looked real festive with a giant tree in the corner covered in beautiful lights with all sorts of presents underneath. He literally swept me off my feet as soon as we got in there and started kissing me so passionately. I was standing on tip-toes and he was sort of squatting but I was still a lot shorter! I loved how that felt. I was powerless in his arms. Powerless but somehow utterly protected. I couldn’t get enough of that feeling. And he’s such a good kisser. He was pulling my jeans down as we made out. He pretty quickly exposed my ass and had his finger in my hole and my dick out before I knew what was happening! We got naked pretty quick and I got on my knees and started to suck him. He’s one of those guys who you just want to impress. He’s so dominant and sexy - and plainly very experienced with men - so you have to work real hard to make sure you’re giving him an amazing time. I got my mouth good and wet and tried to take as much of his giant dick into my mouth as I could. He laid down on the rug and got me to squat over him so he could suck my dick while I sucked his. I’ll confess, I got hugely turned on by the sound of slurping, knowing the noises were coming because he was trying to pleasure me as much as I wanted to please him. It wasn’t long before he started to work my hole. He rammed his big rough tongue up there, before pushing his fingers in to stretch me out. There was a giant teddy bear under the tree and he pushed me onto it so that my ass was up in the air. Moments later he started to sink his giant dick into my hole. It was intense! That’s the only word I can think of to describe it. My entire body was shaking in a mixture of agony and deep, deep pleasure. I couldn’t believe how far inside me he seemed to be and how much his dick was forcing my hole apart. No one before him has ever made me feel like that. Part of me was screaming for it to stop, but most of me didn’t want it to ever end! I just loved feeling like his boy. I felt so connected to him. He turned me onto my back, made me hold my legs up, and started to fuck me really hard. His cock felt so good driving in and out of me. I just lay back, in some kind of trance, grabbed my dick, and started to jerk it until I could feel the cum rising in my balls. I shot all over my chest and ended up with a big pool of watery cum between my nipples. Dr. Wolf went harder and harder. The sight of me cumming obviously made him super horny. It felt like he was fucking the semen out of me. But he just kept going. Flinging me about to get as far as he could into me. He came inside me. Really deep into my guts. It felt amazing gushing into me. So intimate. And so so special.
Duration: 35:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Special Holiday Guest (Joshua Oaks, LeGrand Wolf)

ChaosMen - Brody Fox and Andy Adler Raw Strongstown

Release Year: 2024
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Brody Fox, Andy Adler
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, hardcore, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
Andy Adler and Brodie Fox are making out in our Chaos Men bedroom, and Andy loves the sexy chest of Brodie Fox with passion. But, Andy Adler would rather have his cock and quickly starts sucking Brodie Fox's hard cock and sucks it in total pleasure. He lubes it up with his saliva with Brodie Fox moaning with delight. After giving Brodie Fox some additional ball-licking, Brody Fox puts Andy Adler on his back with his legs up to rim his fresh hole. Brodie loves the taste of Andy's hole and fingers it to get it ready for his cock. After some sexy fingering, Brody Fox bends over Andy Adler and fucks his hole doggie-style. Andy's thin frame bounces up and down off Brodie's cock, and Brodie loves it. Brodie fucks Andy's man-hole deeper and deeper and then flips him on his back for more fucking. Brodie Fox is 100% in control and gets red with dominance in the bedroom. Andy Adler strokes his cock while getting fucked and explodes with a sexy load of cum that shoots quickly from his cock. Brody Fox loves the sight of his cum and fucks him deeper until he cums over Andy's freshly shot load to mix it in. They both love the intense fucking, and Brody Fox loves his newly fucked friend Andy Adler at Chaos Men.
Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5111kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen - Brody Fox and Andy Adler Raw

Doctor Tapes - Not Exactly A Jock Boyce

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Scott Demarco, Rob Quin
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, fingering, fucking, gay, oral, sucking, wanking
Rob arrives at Doctor Demarco’s office with a simple task in mind: get a pre-participation physical examination and an approval note so he can join the baseball team. The doctor gives him an eerie look, as Rob doesn’t quite look like a jock. The truth is that Rob’s plan is to find an excuse to hang out with the team’s hot guys, but the physical exam doesn’t go as planned, and Scott simply cannot sign an approval note. Rob begs him to reconsider, so Scott comes up with a naughtier version of the exam to give him the green light to be part of the baseball team.
Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 478.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Doctor Tapes - Not Exactly A Jock

Время генерации страницы 0.13820 секунды с 9 запросами