LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fucking Up The Police Asotin

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
This is what binge watching really means as we get to the middle part of the biggest group scene shot in the UK for 5 years. There is now not much left of either cop uniforms but the tag team of horse hung 'Raw Is Law' tops are about to hit top gear on those fit as fuck now rosebud swollen & flooded law enforcement mancunts. There is now spunk everywhere and it is repeatedly used by the next workman going in for some cop re-education as lube to go deeper, harder and with more painful nasty friction to ensure these 2 guys will never ever forget this day.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2994kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 739.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fucking Up The Police

Breeding Collection Of Damien Grey Needles

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Damien Grey, Cain Marko, Bob Knight
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Breeding, Gagging, Rimming, Big Dick, Tattoo, Twinks
Mr. Marko was particularly good at his job. He knew what was wrong or right within a building. If there were leaks, he could find them. He could tell where water pipes ran through walls. If there was no hot water, he had a working list of exact reasons that could cause it, and how to fix each symptom. This young man, though... Damien. Damien's plumbing needed particular care. Not the plumbing in the walls, either, but his body. Damien made as much clear with the tilt of his head, and the wry smile on his face as he eyed Mr. Marko's huge body up and down.
This huge bear of a man knew when someone was undressing him with their eyes. The utility coveralls of the plumbing profession were not the most glamorous or exciting, so if this young man—barely a man, judging by his boyish frame—was glazing his eyes over his daddy build like this, Marko knew that Damien was already excited by what was underneath.
"Yeah?" Cain approached the bed. When Damien rose to meet him, his small body pressing into Cain's thick stomach, they both knew—there was no more ambiguity to conquer.
Cain ripped himself out of his coveralls, revealing his furry, stocky body. Damien, likewise, slid out of his shorts to reveal tighty-whities and a half-hard bulge, one grown just from the sight of Cain at work. The young man, with practiced hunger, slid his body stomach-first onto the bed and seized Mr. Marko's manhood. Mr. Marko’s newest client Damien called for the muscular daddy plumber to check the pipes for a leak in the basement. And as an expert concerned with careful inspection of his job sites, Mr. Marko covered every square foot. The basement was large, though, and so the inspection took some time and effort.
Mr. Marko decided after about an hour or so that it was due time for a break. He grabbed his thermos and took a nice long drink of the cool, refreshing water. Just a moment later, young Damien appeared. He looked up at the tall, burly DILF and made no attempt to hide his attraction and desire. Why should he? They’d done this song and dance before—Damien knew Mr. Marko was well versed in dealing with pipes.
The sweet twink inquired if he could join Mr. Marko during his break. The plumber smiled widely and happily acquiesced. Damien stood on his tip-toes, wrapped his arms around Mr. Marko’s broad shoulders and kissed him. It took everything the big daddy had not to tear the tiny twink’s clothes off right then and there.
Mr. Marko almost couldn’t believe how quickly he had recovered from their last encounter less than two hours ago. Ever since they fucked in the boy’s bedroom, Mr. Marko’s mind was clouded by lust over Damien’s perfect bubble-butt. The hot plumber wanted nothing more than to massage that boy’s ass with his huge hands and bury his tongue as far into the smooth, tight fuck-tunnel as it would go. It doesn’t escape my attention that guys on the short side—with tiny frames and petite builds—tend to have the hots for me. This has been a phenomenon for as long back as I can remember. I’m 6’7” now, and I’ve been taller than my peers pretty much my entire life. Even as a child, I tended to tower over nearly all the other kids. Guys have a tendency to pay me a lot of attention. They look up to me, you could say.
Can’t say that I mind! Honestly, I find shorter guys extremely attractive, and I’m not shy about that fact. In my professional gardening and landscaping business, I find myself surrounded by short, petite fellows. There’s one hot, young twink in particular named Damien whom I discovered has quite a crush on me. And yes, he’s a short dude- probably.
Now, how do I know that Damien has a crush on me? Truth be told, he makes it kinda obvious. You see, Damien’s got no problem openly staring at me. I’ve caught him damn near drooling when I happen to walk by. Even if he and I are in a room full of people, the young Latin beauty has got eyes for me and only me. And I think it’s absolutely fucking hot. I just love the way he looks up at me with those sweet, adoring, dark brown eyes and gorgeous smile.
Duration: 1:09:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3356kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Collection Of Damien Grey

Scott Finn, Ryan Jordan & Princeton Price Cragsmoor

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
The introduction goes quick and right off the bat they are all blowing each other and fucking. Scott gets man handled most of the time and he loves to gag loud on both of their throbbing hard cocks. Three big dicks all in one place getting slobbered on and put inside some tight manly soldier holes makes for a great scene to watch. They all take turns fucking one another and Scott and Princeton pull the amazing Eiffel Tower off on Ryan and once he notices he can't help but laugh and enjoy both of his holes being fucked. The moans are loud and consistent throughout this sweaty training exercise. All the hot action has to come to an end sadly but all that cum from these three soldiers is unleashed on one unsuspecting soldier and you'll have to watch it all to find out who is the lucky one. Enjoy!
Duration: 43:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2653kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 897.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scott Finn, Ryan Jordan & Princeton Price

The Art of Breaking Up Aitkin

When a pragmatic city boy tries to make a life with his talented starving-artist boyfriend, passion is not enough to overcome the challenges of cohabiting.
This is the story of Evan Parker and Alex Jordan’s struggle to have an honest relationship amidst the challenges of life, lust and love in the big city.
Duration: 31:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3321kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 802.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Art of Breaking Up

Sweat fuck repeat Southlake

While listening to the big game in the bed of Lawson James' truck, tailgater Jarrod James decides that it's his turn to go deep. Right in the middle of this abandoned parking lot, Jarrod sucks off Lawson's daddy dick and rims the bearded stud's massive bubble butt. Now his turn to fuck around, Lawson has Jarrod drop to all fours and begins using his fingers to toy with his bro's tight hole.
Duration: 30:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sweat fuck repeat

Rix & Quentin Gainz Okolona

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Rix is back in action with us once again. His firm attitude and lust for that tight ass is making him climb the ranks at a steady pace. This is only his second time being with one of our vets and this time he's tackling Quentin Gainz. Quentin loves to try out the rookies who are just learning the ways of battling through the ranks here at AD. He's more of our special ops vet when we need him to test the willingness of these new recruits. Quentin brings the fun while Rix brings the pain and toughness. Quentin's cock is usually the first to be hard and throbbing but Rix has beaten him to the punch. Rix drops his drawers and his cock is hard as a rock standing straight up and Quentin is amazed by it. Rix is ready to rock out so he wraps his mouth around Quentin's throbbing dick. After some BJ swapping Quentin is ready to get pounded by Rix and Rix is really eager to put his big dick in one of our top veteran's tight ass. He starts out slow and begins to pick up pace as he fucks him deep and hard. He pulls out and they both stroke their big dicks until their balls have been completely emptied and the only thing remains are loads of cum all over Quentin's sexy firm chest. Enjoy!
Duration: 37:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4699kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rix & Quentin Gainz

Filled holes Bruce Crossing

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Men 1st
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
Taking a fist into the depths of your hole requires willingness of body and mind and that’s the obsession of these kinky studs! If a fist isn’t an option, these guys will happily take a baseball bat or oversized dildo to quench their thirst for deep penetration! Nearly two hours of dominant tops and subservient bottoms!
Duration: 1:44:03
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3626kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filled holes

Время генерации страницы 0.09802 секунды с 9 запросами