Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

KristenBjorn - The Go-Go Guy Grass Valley

Release Year: 2023
Studio: KristenBjorn
Cast: Augusto Arias, Kike Gil
Genres: anal, bareback, bears, gay, jocks, kissing, latinos, oral, rimming
You know that sensation when your dream feels so real you swear it is real, Augusto Arias has just that dream of Kike Gil go-go dancing over top of him. Dream or not, Augusto is taking full advantage of this dream/reality. In your dream anything can happen, so Augusto massages Kike’s hairy thighs, finding his way to that exquisite hairy ass dancing above him. Kike grabs hold of Augusto’s bronze cock and begins running his tongue up and down the dark cock shaft and smooth balls. Kike consumes Augusto’s raging-hard cock, bringing this dream to life, as well as Augusto’s cock. Kike rises up and plants his hairy hole onto Augusto’s awaiting mouth. Augusto begins tasting and tongue fucking the sweet, hairy ass hovering over him. Kike grinds his ass against Augusto’s hungry mouth, heightening both men’s levels of pleasure and desire. With his ass being saturated by Augusto’s hot mouth, Kike glides from Augusto’s mouth to his rock-hard cock. With such a fluid movement it is only right that Kike’s ass is primed and ready as it devours every centimeter of that throbbing cock. Once Kike’s furry hole touches Augusto’s smooth balls, Augusto takes off and begins a penetrating fucking that enthralls Kike. Getting flipped onto all 4’s, Kike’s ass is pummeled with pure indulgent gratification from Augusto. The harder Augusto fucks Kike’s ass the harder Kike’s cock responds to the profound fucking. Another flip and Kike finds himself on his back with his hairy ass spread wide open and Augusto coming in for a hard ass fucking. Augusto raises Kike’s ass into the air, providing him with a better and deeper access. Augusto feels Kike’s hunger and flips him face down and doesn’t skip a beat with his fucking. As the edge of ecstasy draws closer, Augusto jumps off of Kike’s ass and shoots a mouthful of cum into Kike’s famished mouth. Kike cleanses Augusto of his creamy load of cum as he strokes his cock until his muscles tense up and his entire musculature work to burst forth and explode his own load of cum across the room.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 987.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KristenBjorn - The Go-Go Guy

Breeding Collection Of Damien Grey Stebbins

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Damien Grey, Cain Marko, Bob Knight
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Breeding, Gagging, Rimming, Big Dick, Tattoo, Twinks
Video language: English
Mr. Marko was particularly good at his job. He knew what was wrong or right within a building. If there were leaks, he could find them. He could tell where water pipes ran through walls. If there was no hot water, he had a working list of exact reasons that could cause it, and how to fix each symptom. This young man, though... Damien. Damien's plumbing needed particular care. Not the plumbing in the walls, either, but his body. Damien made as much clear with the tilt of his head, and the wry smile on his face as he eyed Mr. Marko's huge body up and down.
This huge bear of a man knew when someone was undressing him with their eyes. The utility coveralls of the plumbing profession were not the most glamorous or exciting, so if this young man—barely a man, judging by his boyish frame—was glazing his eyes over his daddy build like this, Marko knew that Damien was already excited by what was underneath.
"Yeah?" Cain approached the bed. When Damien rose to meet him, his small body pressing into Cain's thick stomach, they both knew—there was no more ambiguity to conquer.
Cain ripped himself out of his coveralls, revealing his furry, stocky body. Damien, likewise, slid out of his shorts to reveal tighty-whities and a half-hard bulge, one grown just from the sight of Cain at work. The young man, with practiced hunger, slid his body stomach-first onto the bed and seized Mr. Marko's manhood. Mr. Marko’s newest client Damien called for the muscular daddy plumber to check the pipes for a leak in the basement. And as an expert concerned with careful inspection of his job sites, Mr. Marko covered every square foot. The basement was large, though, and so the inspection took some time and effort.
Mr. Marko decided after about an hour or so that it was due time for a break. He grabbed his thermos and took a nice long drink of the cool, refreshing water. Just a moment later, young Damien appeared. He looked up at the tall, burly DILF and made no attempt to hide his attraction and desire. Why should he? They’d done this song and dance before—Damien knew Mr. Marko was well versed in dealing with pipes.
The sweet twink inquired if he could join Mr. Marko during his break. The plumber smiled widely and happily acquiesced. Damien stood on his tip-toes, wrapped his arms around Mr. Marko’s broad shoulders and kissed him. It took everything the big daddy had not to tear the tiny twink’s clothes off right then and there.
Mr. Marko almost couldn’t believe how quickly he had recovered from their last encounter less than two hours ago. Ever since they fucked in the boy’s bedroom, Mr. Marko’s mind was clouded by lust over Damien’s perfect bubble-butt. The hot plumber wanted nothing more than to massage that boy’s ass with his huge hands and bury his tongue as far into the smooth, tight fuck-tunnel as it would go. It doesn’t escape my attention that guys on the short side—with tiny frames and petite builds—tend to have the hots for me. This has been a phenomenon for as long back as I can remember. I’m 6’7” now, and I’ve been taller than my peers pretty much my entire life. Even as a child, I tended to tower over nearly all the other kids. Guys have a tendency to pay me a lot of attention. They look up to me, you could say.
Can’t say that I mind! Honestly, I find shorter guys extremely attractive, and I’m not shy about that fact. In my professional gardening and landscaping business, I find myself surrounded by short, petite fellows. There’s one hot, young twink in particular named Damien whom I discovered has quite a crush on me. And yes, he’s a short dude- probably.
Now, how do I know that Damien has a crush on me? Truth be told, he makes it kinda obvious. You see, Damien’s got no problem openly staring at me. I’ve caught him damn near drooling when I happen to walk by. Even if he and I are in a room full of people, the young Latin beauty has got eyes for me and only me. And I think it’s absolutely fucking hot. I just love the way he looks up at me with those sweet, adoring, dark brown eyes and gorgeous smile.
Duration: 1:09:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3356kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Collection Of Damien Grey

Ayor Escaping The City Inglefield

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Ayor
Cast: Timothy Grant, Jeffry Foster, Todd Mauro, Benjamin Dunn
Genres: Bareback, Twinks, Oral Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbate, Big Cocks
It’s summer, and a group of guys decide to escape from the scalding hot city and go to the countryside...These cuties are already thinking about a refreshing swim in the cold water and afternoon sex in nature! All bareback!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:33:41
Video: 688x384, XviD, 3067kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ayor Escaping The City

Dungeon Pig Morrison

Cast: Tony Orlando, Wrex Wylde, Brian Bonds, Devin Franco
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Boots, Feeting, Fetish/Kink, Double Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Rosebud, Tattoos
Behind closed doors, release all of your taboo inhibitions and be a ‘Dungeon Pig’ for some kinky, bareback fisting fun. Director Tom Moore leads a cast of four horny and piggy studs eager to ruin each other’s holes. Oink, oink little piggy! Become one of the ‘Dungeon Pig’ and test just how much your hungry hole can handle.
Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6086kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dungeon Pig

Bandido & Dato Foland Fair Oaks

Cast: Bandido, Dato Folan
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Creampie, Hairy, Kissing, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English
Bandido And very Bad boy Dato Foland are looking forward to invite you to see their new hot sexy gay video. I am pretty sure You will satisfied to see these guys in action!
Duration: 35:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bandido & Dato Foland

Escaping The City New Salisbury

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Ayor studios
Cast: Danton Gary, Andre Aston, Jay Ozzy, Jakub Jelinek, Lukas Prubyl
Genres: Bareback, Twinks, Oral Anal Sex, Rimming, Masturbate, Big Cocks
It’s summer, and a group of guys decide to escape from the scalding hot city and go to the countryside...These cuties are already thinking about a refreshing swim in the cold water and afternoon sex in nature! All bareback!
Duration: 1:33:41
Video: 688x384, XviD, 3067kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Escaping The City

British Slave Boys Nagareyama

Studio: Seal Productions
British Slave Boys is a red hot movie with young, sexy twinks and a demanding big dy named Master Ben. For those of you who like seeing an older bear-type man having his way with hot, smooth twinks, you will love this. Each of the 5 scenes in this 2 hour movie has a different title. There really is no plot other than most of the boys are there to be trained as slaves.
First up is Graffiti Boy. Sean Decon is caught out front of Master Bens place doing graffiti. Marek Zamoyske caught the bad boy and takes him to his Master for proper punishment. Master Ben Suffolk s the boy to strip then puts him in some leather gear and pooch collar and leash. Master Ben chains his slave to a wooden platform and has Marek rim his smooth boy hole while Slave Sean licks the Masters boots. Theres some fingering, sucking and rimming all with hot moaning. Marek, with his tight body, fucks the boy doggy style, his sweet ass pumping. Ben has both boys jack off. Both boys shoot a big load, with Mareks coating the slaves face from above.
Slave in Training features Timmy Slater arriving at Master Bens for training. Ben has the boy strip then puts him in a spiked collar, chaining it from the ceiling. Ben works the boys nipples hard before putting him in nipple clamps. Theres a lot of intense nipple play in this scene. Master Ben spanks his slave with a leather paddle and rims his smooth butt before having the boy stand over him and jack off onto his face. Timmy then licks his Masters balls until he shoots his load.
The third scene is called Granny Basher because Alec Steele mugged an old lady before being sent to the Master. Alec, with dark hair and a smooth, slightly muscular body, is one hot boy. He even has a smoky, sexy voice when answering his Master with "yes, sir". Ben strips him and cuffs his hands behind his back before having him lick his boots and then his feet. The boy gets his feet attended to as well. Theres a lot of foot play for all you foot fetishists out there. Alec is an excellent cock sucker. Master Ben has the boy jack his thick cocks cream all over his foot. Ben makes him lick it off before having the boy stand up and letting his cum drip from his mouth into the Masters mouth.
In pooch Training, long curly haired Damian Duke, arrives for slave training. He strips, revealing a smooth, sexy, slim body. Ben puts the boy in a studded collar before working over his nips extra hard. Ben chains the boy to some bars and places clothes pins on his nipples, down both his sides and under his arms. Ben lights a candle and drips some wax down the boys body. The Master then has the boy get on all fours, puts a leash on him and walks him a bit before having him sit up, beg, bark and eat out of a pooch bowl. Master Ben lets the boy jack off into his hand and feed his boy juice to him. They kiss, swapping the cum back and forth. Slave boy gets on his knees to accept the Masters load in his mouth while the boys load is still dribbling down Bens chin.
The last scene is Boy Training with adorable Steve Strong. The dark haired lad strips and is collared before made to suck the Masters cock. Theres some nipple play and each works the others cock and balls. Ben puts the boy on a platform and shackles his legs in the air. Steves hairless boy hole is exposed for the Masters lubed finger, then his cock. While getting a good fuck the boy is finally allowed to jerk out his load. The Master licks the hot cum off the boys smooth body telling him how good he tastes. Ben jacks off onto his slaves face, wiping it up with his finger and letting the boy suck it clean.
Duration: 1:53:55
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1397kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: British Slave Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.01814 секунды с 9 запросами