View Single Post
Old 05-23-2024, 05:05 PM   #20065
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Gia has handled everything so far with grace, sure she has moaned and yelped when I have smacked her ass and tits, but that will soon change. I start by untying her hair and really pulling it tight. I then clamp her nipples with clovers and the yelping and whimpering really start. I smack her ass a few times as well. Things get more intense for Gia once I nosehook her, but things get really intense when I tie the clamps through a ring I tied to her ankles and then back up to her ziptied thumbs. Lots of yelping and tears as Gia deals with her predicament. She finally settles in and then I ruin it when I raise the hoist that her wrists are tied to. This also of course pulls on the clamps and her crotchrope. I then smack her ass a few more times before Gia begs me to remove the clamps. I do as they are in the way. I then whip her bound tits with a leather strap. After whipping her tits, manhandling, and smacking her ass, I finally leave her once again to endure her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Gias reactions as she was freed and afterwards.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 460.4 MB

Download Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3

Caprice Hunter

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

"I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

Download Caprice Hunter

Inmate Intake

Poppy is a young woman full of rebellious spirit. All day long she searches for all types of pleasure, even some forbidden by the laws of the state. Despite prostitution and sexual deviancy being illigal now in this state, Poppy still freely does as she pleases with no respect for the law. And because she freely does as she pleases, we will freely apply the penalty to her as we please with respect for the law.

Duration: 18:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4184kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 601.2 MB

Download Inmate Intake

Valentines made

It's Valentines Day and let's just say that Johnny is in a bit of a dominant mood. I put on a fuschia corset with matching panties, black stockings and collar. I greet with a wry smile on my face as I saunter into the living room. Johnny seems to be quite serious when he grabs me a few seconds and makes me turn around. He doesn't seem to be in the mood to bargain with, so I do as I'm tol. He puts my arms in a strict leather arm binder. Then, he fastens a drool inducing black ball gag in my mouth. Finally I am instructed down to the floor onto my binrator cushion. Once there, Johnny tortures me by increasing the intensity, and decreasing it...and increasing....and decreasing until I finally explode into a very satisfying orgasm! I am so glad I have learned to finally trust my Johnny!

Duration: 5:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5767kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 242.7 MB

Download Valentines made

Girl next door Bonnie Day

We start out with shackling our slut to the stage. The simple bondage of hands behind back and on her knees is all it takes to render her wide open for use. We step right up and make full use of that talented throat. As 10 inches of black thunder pour down Bonnie's mouth, the drool pours out. Our girl next door is quickly transformed into a messy throat slut. This is only the warm up however.

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Girl next door Bonnie Day
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05794 секунды с 9 запросами