Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Spankingly Good SPH - Preview

Spankingly Good SPH - Preview

Information:

File name: Spankingly Good SPH - Preview

Tags / Description: So Little One you know I cant stand teeny tiny todgers yet you still come and stand before me! I want to see how tiny you really are so i demand you pull down your trousers, of course youre too shy, so i pull them down for you and thats when the fun starts! I cant quite believe what a pathetic little willy you have, so i decide to get out a tape measure to see exactly how small it is. Oh dear, you were already getting a spanking, but now ive seen how small you really are, youre going to get a few extra spanks. Putting you over my knee and displaying that bare bottom of yours i start to punish you. Telling you exactly what i think of you and that poor excuse for a penis. You wriggle when the spanking gets harder so i have to hold you down. When i eventually let you back up i notice youve enjoyed that spanking a little too much.... It seems that pathetic peepee has grown! Taking out the tape once more i measure you again. Seeing how you liked that spanking so much i decide to give you a little JOI session. After all, seeing you jerk that dicklet is so amusing, i cant help but laugh. When Ive seen enough Im going to end with a nice controlling cum countdown at the end. INCLUDES: BRITISH MISTRESS, SPH, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, OTK SPANKING, VERBAL HUMILIATION, EMBARRASSMENT, BELITTLEMENT, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTIONS, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTIONS, GLOVE FETISH, LEATHER FETISH, SPANKING, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BDSM & FEMDOM. , SPH, OTK Spanking, Hair Brush Spanking, Humiliation, CBT, ManyVids

Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:01:00
Video Size: 0,02 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Spankingly Good SPH - Preview
Balladorim7 is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07817 секунды с 9 запросами